KONY 2012

Wifestein

I saw the whole video yesterday, so sad.

I really hope they catch him soon

& kill him ? no he deserves to suffer for what he did first and after that they

can kill him. Sounds cruel but he deserves it!

I hate that people are suddenly all over this. Watching a video about it and saying how sad it is, isn't helping anybody.

You watched it?

They basically say if the whole world knows about it and cares about it then they will actually do something about it

So they're trying to get a lot of people to know and care about it, even the famous people so government of USA (of whatever you call all those people there) will know the world cares

• Administrators

I am surprised by how many people have no clue about this. Really shows how ignorant and shallow people have become. First time I heard about him was 20 years ago. I went on a bit of a rant today when few people emailed me this. Anyways in a week you will all be blissful ignorant again. I will leave you with this thought, instead of sitting and talking about it, go and do one good thing every day and you will change the world.

• Like 5

I am surprised by how many people have no clue about this. Really shows how ignorant and shallow people have become. First time I heard about him was 20 years ago. I went on a bit of a rant today when few people emailed me this. Anyways in a week you will all be blissful ignorant again. I will leave you with this thought, instead of sitting and talking about it, go and do one good thing every day and you will change the world.

Exactly what I was trying to say. The Inernational Criminal Court has an arrest order for Kony since 2005. They don't arrest him because it's a very tricky situation, somebody said "its time us western people stop feeling like the superior moral race that feels the need to police the world." A bunch of people seeing a video about him isn't changing a thing.

I am surprised by how many people have no clue about this. Really shows how ignorant and shallow people have become.

I don't think it was ever on the news here... I guess they only think we care if a plane hits the twin towers.. well to be honest, I think this is far worse. They should have it about this guy on the news and not only sadam, binladen and whatever jerks there were.

I never knew about it, almost no1 did.. because it's apparently not good enough to be on the news

• Administrators

I don't think it was ever on the news here... I guess they only think we care if a plane hits the twin towers.. well to be honest, I think this is far worse. They should have it about this guy on the news and not only sadam, binladen and whatever jerks there were.

I never knew about it, almost no1 did.. because it's apparently not good enough to be on the news

Well be proactive try to find out about things that go on in the world by yourself, I haven't gotten my news from a regular news agency since mid 90's but that never stopped me from learning at least one new thing every day. Mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Well I read a dutch book (by an author who's born in my village) about it when I was like somewhere between 9 and 11.

It's was a story about a boy who got abducted by the LRA...

although I never realized that the story told in that book was so close to reality (I was probably to young)

btw book : 'als olifanten vechten' from Dirk Bracke

I remember hearing about this when I was in a bible study about 10 Years ago. I was 12, and we actually had a ministry go over there and they brought back their experiences. I dont understand why people are just now having this heart felt story about it. All because it was on youtube and then spread. None the less this is a horrible thing and this guy will either die off and have no predacessor, or it will become so large that the US will inevitably step in. One of the two will happen.

or it will become so large that the US will inevitably step in. One of the two will happen.

you really think this will happen, lmao. in this case never ever