Sign in to follow this  
MezeusaR

Question

hey i instaled the new verion of et :2.60 but now i cant play on hardcore because it says the version of the game or the version of the server is to old :( so i dezinstaled the 2.60 but no result please can some1 help me ? :thanks

10 answers to this question

i solved the problem i took the 2.55 version and reinstaled the game and yes i saved the etkey xD srry :hi:hi:D

To play on HArdcore you would just need 2 installs with one .55 and one patched. Or you could use a patch selector.

The last time I tried using such a patch selector it screwed up my et.

All our servers are playable from any patch. You don't need any patch selector or anything. We are the only community running those type of servers with PB streaming. :)

Just patch it up to 2.6b and join the ip using /connect IP:PORT in console. :)

Don't want to create another thread for issue with 2.60 patch.. so decided to hack this theread :P

as I am using 2.60 patch... now I can only see 2.60 server list , which is obvious. but I don't want that, I want to see list of 2.55 servers .

need help regarding this . tnku :)

No you can't do that until we release new ET.exe :P

Just play on F|A or other 2.6b servers. :) I will soon move ETPUB server listing on 2.6b. Hardcore will be listed on 2.55 :)

I play on FA servers only, I asked so that I can check whether FA servers are on list or not. and btw whats IP of jay3 :hmm

I play on FA servers only, I asked so that I can check whether FA servers are on list or not. and btw whats IP of jay3 :hmm

xfire me. I will send you our modified et.exe which will show you 2.55 server list :P It's been specially made by Raven ;)