Universal Signature Rotator ^.^

Wow. Ooooold topic from 2011! I was going to make a new one but it looks like we can edit old topics now. :D

Today I want to teach new members about the Universal Signature Rotator! (USR for Short)

If you're like me and enjoy switching your signatures around, but really like some of your old ones... good news! You can use them all at once! :o

Let me show you how!

Before we begin, you must have your signature uploaded to a file host such as photobucket, imgur, facebook, or even the Fearless Assassins Gallery :)

Done? Okay!

First... go here: http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/

Then Sign up! How? It's really simple! (Especially With pictures!)

1: Enter a username and Password! Anything you want! Then click Submit Query. It will bring you to a screen to confirm your password, do so now. :)

5tYidCl.png

2: Copy the links of your signatures and paste them in the empty slots. Then click Submit Query. Please double check to make sure you have a direct image link. This will end in jpg, png, bmp or gif usually. Most browsers will allow you to right click the image and 'view image' to go to a direct image link. ^.^

29Hg44z.png

3: Once you have your desired amount of images, scroll to the top and copy the link that ends in .gif.

6u3bC91.png

4. Go to your profile. Edit Profile. Signature option. Click the image button, paste signature link and press ok. Then Save afterwards!

MBmAaFW.png

Now afterwards every time you refresh the page your signature will automatically change! YAY! 

(You can test this by refreshing this topic to see my signature change)

You can add new signatures any time by going to the USR site and just adding new images in empty spaces. It will auto-update on the forums for you! Magic!

ENJOY!

TIP*** Signatures will only appear if they fit the forums standard sizes: 600x150 for long time posters, 600x140 for mid length posters, 600x130 for newer posters.

Edited by Lady*Raevyn*
  • Like 8

• 2 years later...

Bumping to dust off this old thread. Updated the post to update all new info and included pictures. :3

Thought maybe some newbie signature whores would like to use this. ^.^

4Zeah.jpg

• Like 4

Bumping to dust off this old thread. Updated the post to update all new info and included pictures. :3

Thought maybe some newbie signature whores would like to use this. ^.^

I made my own "USR" lol

Also, god damn you for bring this thread back from the dead (I'm a poet and I ... ah, to hell with it)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I think u should put this in tutorial section btw nice 

I second this.. put it as a tutorial. Its very nicely written/explained.

• Like 3

Didn't know this existed! Awesome. Will have to use this for sure once you make me some fancy new ones :)

(Still not sleeping :cry )

• Like 2

I think u should put this in tutorial section btw nice 

I second this.. put it as a tutorial. Its very nicely written/explained.

Okay will do! Oh. Someone needs to approve my other tutorial. <_< Don't remember there being an approval wait before.

Didn't know this existed! Awesome. Will have to use this for sure once you make me some fancy new ones :)

(Still not sleeping :cry )

They shall appear! Soon. Very soon.!

Also you dork. You should try a sleep aide. :P

Okay will do! Oh. Someone needs to approve my other tutorial. <_< Don't remember there being an approval wait before.

Being on probation prevents me from having my favorite sleep aide, tequila. :P

• Like 1

We shall wait for DD to approve :D