Forums signature request

HAWWTTTT!!!!

Me like first one, pichu *yellow thing*, car, little kid with guitar, and the current one you have for the sig. :D

Others are good too.

Nice work, kiu.

• 2 weeks later...

I sure could use a signature... etR@pid you look like just the person I need to see! I just downloaded photo shop and am going to try to make my own but im sure its not going to be as cool as yours. :thanks

• Administrators
Can i display the =F|A= logo in my forum signature? :thanks

yeah mean =F|A= tag before u name or just =F|A= logo? sorry forgot to answer u PM. little busy in my free time to add new things on forums lol..

• Administrators
That's my goal to wear the =F|A= tags... But I know I must wait for that.

I just want to use it in my forum signature pic below for now

:thanks

just to avoid confusions.. please don't until u get accepted. Because if all start using those kind of signatures u can imagine the outcome. thanks.

Epic what program you use? I like the vintage comic look you give the signatures.

What filters you use?

Adobe Photoshop.

hmm filters, let's see, i used Spatter, Wind, Blur, Sharpen, the one where it asks you for psd file *i think its displace or something like that.. can't remember on top of my head.* then i used some adjustment layers and couple of c4ds

If you want you can look at the psd file :P, though you might not know what i used cuz i don't label the layers.. lol

So ya..