Israeli court sentences dog to death by stoning from children

Urine_Sample

This seems insane to me. A Jewish court is convinced a dog is "the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted the court's judges 20 years ago" because it made its way in to the court and they couldn't get it to leave. The court then sentenced the dog to death by stoning and ordered local childeren to carry out the punishment.

The dog ended up escaping, but that leads me to one question -- has the Israeli court system lost their minds?

"It was ordered... as an appropriate way to 'get back at' the spirit which entered the poor dog," the paper reported the manager as saying, according to Ynet.

There is so much wrong with the rational of the entire episode it completely boggles the mind.

1) They would sentence a lawyer to death simply because he insulted the court.

2) They believe the dog holds the spirit of this lawyer.

3) They would have local children kill this dog/lawyer.

4) Israel allows courts like this to exist.

YAHOOz

Oh Israel, you so crazy!!

i thought reincarnation is from hinduism and buddhism, not judaism...

+1 to that..

Wouldn't put it past these biased news teams to be exaggerating though. Probably turning 'feel free to throw stones to shoo it away' into 'stone it to death!!!!!'.. But I haven't read the full story (and don't plan to), so I can't say that with any conviction. I guess I'm just sick of bullshit stories that we're presented with in order to convince us certain countries are evil, just so we can infiltrate and take over.

Yeah, ok.. This is unlikely for this particular case but gah, I don't trust news any more. Yeah think about those poor bastards in Libya.. Ooh lets help them with a no-fly zone and risk our own necks.. Nothing to do with Libya being the most oil-rich country on the planet, obviously. Lol.

I loled at this article.

Number one This is not an Israeli court its actually a sect of fanatical Rabbis and their so-called religeous court that said this. They are fringe group who are out of their minds. So dont think this reflects Israeli society at all.

Number 2 on a side note lawyer as a reincarnated dog is not such a strech :D In fact when I was learning about sex I asked my dad about anal sex and he said thats how lawyers are born :D

I loled at this article.

Number one This is not an Israeli court its actually a sect of fanatical Rabbis and their so-called religeous court that said this. They are fringe group who are out of their minds. So dont think this reflects Israeli society at all.

Ah there you go then, I wasn't far wrong, lol.

Number 2 on a side note lawyer as a reincarnated dog is not such a strech :D In fact when I was learning about sex I asked my dad about anal sex and he said thats how lawyers are born :D

LOL! Quote of the day. xD Thanks for that!

Damn...even if the dog was "reincarnated"..the whole point of that is so tehy can learn from their past life mistakes and grow as spirits...so this guy is a f***ing hypocrit of his own beliefs...what a moron