New Build

*Evil*Stevedawg

Looks good Steve.. what are the specs?

BTW..word is F|A will have a brink server. Let's just hope the game isn't another Wolfenstein.

I watched Steve play some Wolfenstein LOL. Never got the chance or desire to play myself :lol:

@dworkin:2600k @4.75/1.38volts, 2 560TI at 1000core/2000shader @1.15V, 8gigs vengence ram and a MCR-QP 480 to cool the cpu right now. The cards will go under water soon since they are 1)wayyyyyyy to loud for me and 2) dump heat into my case which raises my CPU temps so i have to raise fan speeds to counter it. Right now with F@H the rig puts out ~53k between the 560s and with just running smp on the CPU (not bigadv).

I hope brink is as awesome as they are pushing it to be. The videos look good. Really it depends on how open they are with the dedicated servers since i dont think they have released much info on the server aspect. I am looking forward to the teamwork aspect of it that many games lack now a days.

I also see that you are moving on to new clan pastures. F|A will be lucky to have you. I personally will look forward to once again fragging with/against you no matter what tags B)

@ecstasy: no crisis. Never got into the first one and the new one seems to be a console port (brings a tear of sadness to my eye over it). It does run BC2 at max settings at over 150fps no matter what is going on around me.

@geoff: Freaking get global agenda installed so we can frag together again...i miss you :(

WOW so clean case with amazing cable management.. just a great job you done there :thumbsup

I was looking for a good case not game thing but a cheap and good one, last night found one "IN WIN BUC" for 70€ ordered it today ^_^

the thing i wanted an easy access to hard drives so this one really fit my needs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9HJQOq1Qeg

WOW so clean case with amazing cable management.. just a great job you done there :thumbsup

I was looking for a good case not game thing but a cheap and good one, last night found one "IN WIN BUC" for 70€ ordered it today ^_^

the thing i wanted an easy access to hard drives so this one really fit my needs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9HJQOq1Qeg

I use an Antec 300 - pretty solid, and easy access to HDD's. Wiring can get a little messy, but I don't mind using a few zip ties here and there :)