ET for droid OS

GraveDigger

Move with tilting phone. Things automatically change, i.e, engy stands in front of a bridge, dynamite equips itself.

Reloading will have to be auto, same goes for weapon switch.

I have very little xp with these new phones, but I assume there are two buttons on the screen, one is fire obviously, the other can have other functions.

PS: Just imagine sprint-strafing on the phone lol

Edited by darkfang77

It is possible. Just have left bottom be to move the player. Right bottom would be to shoot. To turn you just use either thumb on the screen. Top left would be items like the dynamite and top right would be reload.

Same way you can play Call of Duty zombies on the iphone (online co-op)

Edited by ajnl

i know there is already Wolf 3D for some mobile phones aviable. Just use Google to find it.

Its not ET, but its a beginning :D

i have the java app

Its like playing super mario :P

Btw i dont anybody would mess with such a painfull thing,game is 7 y.o old so theres no big potential.

somebody needs to be working on this

how much you gonna pay? :D

I'd rather just play it on the computer lol :P

What if you're an ET addict, and other than gluing the computer to your arms and face...

i have the java app

Its like playing super mario :P

Btw i dont anybody would mess with such a painfull thing,game is 7 y.o old so theres no big potential.

how much you gonna pay? :D

There could be big potential with some revival with some investors, personally I prefer it to the new fangled fancier versions like Wolfenstein as it simple and it's not trying to put anything modern over you.

I'll pay for the phone app if you can get lots (10000s) of people going on it again.