Sign in to follow this  
daredevil

Any tattoo lovers around here?

Can someone share some nice tattoos? I am looking to get one. :)

• Like 1

Right side, back shoulder.

I searched a bit on Google about tattoo side effects and that keeps me off. I am still willing to take chance. :)

Here is one of mine on my arm. :D

l_7c8186e2c3c0f778197b038351949545.jpg

and here is another i got on my inner thigh

3235161711_aa32e93ed8_m.jpg

• Like 1

Right side, back shoulder.

I searched a bit on Google about tattoo side effects and that keeps me off. I am still willing to take chance. :)

as long as they use a fresh needle, you're fine. a good artist will actually make you watch him.her open the new needle. and they don't double dip ink, they put a lil in a container just for j00. just follow the instructions they tell you for taking care of it when you're done and you'll be fine

and here is another i got on my inner thigh

3235161711_aa32e93ed8_m.jpg

i have a neat one but its on my arm

Share it with us!

as long as they use a fresh needle, you're fine. a good artist will actually make you watch him.her open the new needle. and they don't double dip ink, they put a lil in a container just for j00. just follow the instructions they tell you for taking care of it when you're done and you'll be fine

I feel good now! After I saw some images of side effect in Google, I was, I will never get one!

and don't plan on just walking into a place and getting it done right then and there. good artists will actually be booked for weeks if no months in advance

Hey Kevin, where did you get the concept for that design? Does it have some significant meaning?

@Starz- What about doing a UV reactive ink. That way it's almost invisible during the day, but at a club or somewhere with black lights it glows. I've seen a few people with tats like that on the neck/hands and it looks really. The downside is you can't get much effect like fading with that type of ink.

A scientist who claimed to have unlocked the language of crop circles claimed that this particular pattern meant 'Welcome to Earth'....