ET clan wars

bigbro

heya guys i got asked on nq1 earlier today about doing some members v regulars clan wars on our servers i dont know what ur take on this would be but i would be more than happy to take on a share of organiseing it and all that just wondering what people may think to this   

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

Pls @daredevil (or someone who knows more than me) correct me if i am wrong. We don't have scrim teams or scrim wars, at least we didn't had in past. Don't see any harm tho to play some members vs others maps/funny wars time to time if it possible. In Gamedays in past we had map or two members vs rest. So if its possible to make map or two fun war, then i don't see harmfull.  Anything official you need reply from DD or someone who knows better, been inactive so long that not fully sure on all the new rules. So my view is that. Map now and then with members vs rest is not bad thing, just like i/we run panzerwar maps sometimes in jay2. Just listening ppls from server, if they complaint, then back to normal and even teams.

• Like 2

• Administrators

We can create one - this scrims - makes people ego go high and start bitching on each another. If we have mature people, we can create one. 

• Like 5

Its  cool :D

In the past, when there were good Brazilian servers, there were scrimteams, and there were championships, it was really cool!
They had different nickname colors, or symbols that put at the end of the nickname (Ex: Nickname!? or #Nickname*)
It was a lot of fun, several people watched the championships, and it was very expected that it was our turn to participate.

I like and support the idea, and I also offer to help if needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

We can create one - this scrims - makes people ego go high and start bitching on each another. If we have mature people, we can create one. 

Allowed to use =F|A= tag on scrims, or do you want some alternate F|A tag for scrims? When in past i played in our scrim server i used alternate F|A tag.

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, von Rantala said:

Allowed to use =F|A= tag on scrims, or do you want some alternate F|A tag for scrims? When in past i played in our scrim server i used alternate F|A tag.

Yes we can allow it and update our wiki.

• Like 2

FA v's everyone else, thats fighting talk that is and i'd be up for that....... Would be nice to be in the same team as Siwex for a change. :D

Given the current state of the world and everyone being locked up i suppose now would be the right time as there are a lot of players coming back to ET

If its just a 1 off sort of thing i don't really see the point in changing the =F|A= tags but if its what the members want who am i to stand in the way of fun. :)

Done quite a few clan v's regs in the past, eft// for instance used to have a yearly clan bash where lots of clans came together for a weeks worth of comps against one another, probably not many clans left with numbers for that sort of thing but baserace nights were always great fun, no timer just first to finish their base etc.

Should you decide on a scrim with teams and need any referees i'd happily do that and keep things friendly etc.

Will keep an eye out for more info.

Edit**

Used to do videos of the nights and was great fun.

Maybe we could do something similar using demos from the players promoting =F|A= clan?

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

FA v's everyone else, thats fighting talk that is and i'd be up for that....... Would be nice to be in the same team as Siwex for a change. :D

temptation to apply have just risen 😙

:crazy

Edited by Siwex89
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Siwex89 said:

Oh, like that is it, i bet they would fast track you too, straight to full member....Not having this....Where the fook did i throw that dummy. 😭

• Love 1

49 minutes ago, Siwex89 said:

apply then siwex we would happy to have u on board

• Like 1