other players around me

anal bomb

idk how to explain but i have noticed on hardcore a very weird movement for me when other teammates are around me. Its like i have an elastic hitbox and other teammates who cross my way influence it, and i get thrown to the other site. Its hard to explain. I also play sometimes etpro and its not like it is on Hardcore. On etpro, when a player is next to me, i cant move into that direction but on hardcore, it feels like i m between negative magnets. The more ppl around the worse it is. E.g: on goldrush tank spawn as axis, when i try to run out of spawn, i get kicked to the site and have to wait until other have passed the door. Also on Adlernest as Allies, when i try to trickjump the way down and other players are around me, its impossible to trickjump for me, cause i get thrown to the left or to the right, depends on where the teammates are.

any ideas?

demo it all i can say can't tell nothing from what your saying this would be a first in all my years play that someone has come up with a crazy story like that not saying that you lieing just saying a first for me

Ye I have experienced that too but just on some servers like Hardcore.

When you start to move when teammates are going to the same direction, they seem to be "sucking" you to their direction and stoping your jumps. You kinda get caught in the mass.

That's why everyone pile up in the same spot :/

I know exactly what your talking about, its when two players occupy the same space, drives me crazy.

When you try to pass someone in the hallway, I always stay to the right, just like if I was driving on the street, but no matter what I do, some player winds up smashing into me. "magnet"

What I do to avoid this is always spawn at the non-standard spawn point.

When you try to pass someone in the hallway, I always stay to the right, just like if I was driving on the street, but no matter what I do, some player winds up smashing into me. "magnet"

Not everyone drives on the right side of the road. :D

Yeah, it's so much fun to experience this when "trickjumping" to get some extra speed to cross a gap, get to an objective, avoid enemy fire; only to get stopped/stuck by a random player that wasn't even there when you were.