hey bros , i have somes questions ty

OLD SKULL

hey people , im back to et and i have some issues that i cant resolve . try to help me .thanks 

first i cant play with full screen dunno why

second , u know the cvar for waiting on server while server is full .

OLD SKULL !

• 100 1

• Leader
18 hours ago, OLD SKULL said:

I can't find anything like that in our ET Cvar List https://fearless-assassins.com/enemy-territory-cvars.html/

The only thing that I can do in such a situation is to keep trying to connect.  I keep an eye on the server and when the player-count drops, I quickly try to connect, Sometimes I am not fast enough!

A good time to try to connect to a full server is at map-change.  Some leave then and some quit when their team is losing! :o 

19 hours ago, OLD SKULL said:

ui_autoredirect - toggle allowing servers to auto-redirect you to another server when full

Not sure if toggling this actually stops the server trying to redirect you, or if it will automatically redirect you without asking.

• Leader
8 minutes ago, Broham said:

ui_autoredirect - toggle

From the Silent 0.90 wiki

Removed: ui_autoredirect client cvar. This is used to hack player games. Redirecting still works, but players are presented a choice in a popup.

Ooh, that IS a client cvar.  I took it to be a server cvar! :D  I will go see what my various etconfig.cfgs have in them.

All of the etconfig.cfg files in all of my mods' profiles have ui_autodirect set to "0".

F|A Servers are set up to display a popup that asks the player if they want to go to another F|A-selected server.

Edited by RedBaird
I looked...

• 3 weeks later...