Signature Request a Lovely Panda Signature for a Timmertick?

Any game just a panda in someway :) 

What is the signature about?  a side by side of a panda skull then one with fur ?

The size of the signature in pixels?  umm what the site will allow 

The colour combination you prefer? black/white since its a panda, maybe change a color after first view 

The text you want on the signature?   idk yet :)

Anything signature maker should avoid?  

i had a little to much fun with this one i think

i did 2  takes on it  late me know what you think 

oie_920817gS1WrKFv.jpg

fun2.gif

Edited by *Kiba*
  • Like 1

Those look really good but I mean something like this picture, with my name in between maybe, I'll let your creative juices go wild :)  lol d..x, im a unipanda rarer then a unicorn 

4821b960c24dbb225c0aa99f684c19b0_panda-skull-drawing-clipartxtras-panda-skull-drawing_570-713.jpeg

Edited by Timmertick
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Timmertick said:

Those look really good but I mean something like this picture, with my name in between maybe, I'll let your creative juices go wild :)  lol d..x, im a unipanda rarer then a unicorn 

4821b960c24dbb225c0aa99f684c19b0_panda-skull-drawing-clipartxtras-panda-skull-drawing_570-713.jpeg

if you like i can us that image there and make a sig out of it do you like the  one with  the rain in it  or the  plan one  ? images like this are hard to come by   if maybe you can give me the link to where you got it  i can see what i can do or maybe fine some images that you like in your sig i can work something out i wish others that want a sig would give me some images to work with :P

your wish is my command  i add the  rain coming down from the  side a little i think it looks better and i just had to us the middle  image it just looks better then having a black hole there  and  i can add the effect i wanted with the  text 

Timmertick.gif

Edited by *Kiba*
  • Like 1

enjoy  xD it's one of my hobbies i us to be really really good at them i us to be able to even take that sig  in your gif and make it apart of the sig but  i don't have everything i us to us for them so it's hard now working with  online websites and  pant and all that now  it's annoying :P

p.s it should be the max size we can us  on here  if you need it fixed late me know  i know dd need to change the file size  of what you can upload for sigs  to something higher  even with avater it's really hard to work with them you can't even do a gif  one  with the file size he has set :P

Edited by *Kiba*

your welcome i very much like pandas myself so i was happy to work on this even tho i normally work with  anime xD pandas and wolfs are my thing  dragons to but i don't do much work with them anymore even on some other forums i hang out in