Staff recruitment for open ET tournament

Lenovo

anyone interested in joining the staff for this tournament, please indicate

nickname:
contact email:
previous experience

please do not spam this topic, just interested, no waste of time

• Platinum VIP

If you need any help just hit me up on Discord dude, you can find it on the left 👈

Dest!Ny

Desti#7006

Co-hosted a cup made by deathbringer a couple years ago. Was also always willing to help small cups I played in to keep the idea and the cup alive. Roughly 6 years of ETPro experience in general, played some cups and a league. Used to play in puggy scrimteams like F|A's, EA#'s, [dd]'s and in unknown scrimteams like Negative and LOWES.

• Thanks 1

Hey Lenovo, I'm glad you're doing this, imo it's great idea (even though I'd prefer it to be on silEnT mod, I haven't played on Jaymod for years but I will bear it ☺️).

I can be of any assistance in regard to running tournaments (I was taking care of 3o3 WinterCup back in 2013 and some other minor events). I have experience in managing and maintaining order on ET servers. Same as @Dest!Ny, I have roughly 6 years of ETPro and competitive gameplay experience, not much details to add to that.

My nickname: kajto3, my name on ET public servers: PlaYer!

It would be the best to contact me on Discord any time (kajto3😎#0097) but if for any reason you require e-mail address, here it is:

kajto333@gmail.com

• Thanks 1