i will teach you

Slaughterd

so no deals you dont want to make et better for EVERYBODY sence i posted maybe not for all but they realy turned it up a notch im starting to think all you fa are only hacks no game that suck set my settings rite and i will teach you i want to use flame and have it not burn me like all other players are doing 1 shot kills like all hell i cant even jump over a canal  i cant walkon water and shoot ,cant shit out a gernade every time someone kills me  , cant spawn except where they let me weapon i can have if they let me  and a bunch more bs dont have time for this 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Slaughterd said:

so no deals you dont want to make et better for EVERYBODY sence i posted maybe not for all but they realy turned it up a notch im starting to think all you fa are only hacks no game that suck set my settings rite and i will teach you i want to use flame and have it not burn me like all other players are doing 1 shot kills like all hell i cant even jump over a canal  i cant walkon water and shoot ,cant shit out a gernade every time someone kills me  , cant spawn except where they let me weapon i can have if they let me  and a bunch more bs dont have time for this 

@Slaughterd 

cool your jets buddie 🤠

If you are not an experienced player as in like 5 to ten years of play in this game you may find yourself at a mass disadvantage.  What may seem unlikely, unfair, or downright cheating can easily be miscalculated by just pure savage play in this game.  I suggest you watch and spec some of the better players a little while to see what and how they are doing things.  If you come back with a comment of “but I’ve been playing for years”. Then as it is your complaint is invalid to me.  For you are not using proper channels to do a complaint nor are you specifically explaining what the problem is.  Take some demos, take some screen shots of the things you feel aren’t right, then post appropriately in this section and it’s format.  

https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/70-cheater-report/

- Game: (ET, COD4, TF2, Minecraft,CS, etc):

- Server Name:

- Server IP:

- Name/alias of cheater you are reporting:

- Approximate time:

- Proof (Demo):

you can also use some of these to help you do your spoting 

hope this helps 🤠

and keep in mind spamming the forums with unledgible complaints wont help.  Do the due dillagence and conduct a proper investigation.  Not so much for us but yourself 😀

If you need assistance feel free to pm me or catch me on discord

cheers 😀🍻😀

• Like 4

• Hulk locked this topic