duel Lenovo vs Sonofdoc ended

Lenovo

Thanks for reporting! Feel free to send me a PM on Discord next time instead of making a thread. Also there's no need to upload demos for every match, just save them in case they're needed.

For future reference, though, you're not both allowed to pick te_valhalla as your map.

The maplist for the =F|A= Summer Cup Series: 1on1 is:

• te_valhalla
  • osiris_final
  • mp_sillyctf
  • ctf_well
  • ctf_multi
  • goldrush_arena

If both teams select the same map, then the second map is chosen by cointoss and elimination. The loser of the cointoss eliminates the first map from the remaining maps in the maplist followed by the other team until one map is left. The team who lost the cointoss also chooses which team attacks first, while the winner of the cointoss chooses who attacks first on the first map.

Edited by TurtleMan

I'm sorry, it's the first 1 vs 1 tournament I've played since I played ET, I've always played only 6 vs 6, so in theory, did we have to play 2 maps and not just one? (2 rounds for each map?)

10 minutes ago, Cquattro said:

so in theory, did we have to play 2 maps and not just one? (2 rounds for each map?)

For frag maps (te_valhalla, goldrush_arena), the player with the most frags after two rounds wins. For objective maps (mp_sillyctf, ctf_multi, ctf_well, osiris_final), one round is enough.

Edited by TurtleMan
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.