Greetings all

SickOne

Ok after some bumpy start into your forums (No validation E-mail) it got fixed right now , thx to Krauersaut ? , at least i noticed him on the server bout it and he wanted to look into it , so . . .yea thx much .

I already played a bit on your servers up to this point and found so far the NQ best fitting for me . (The jaymod with fast shooting is pretty weird lol)

Im 34 years old and from the beatuiful City Hannover in germany . Playing Et pretty much since the beginning and had the pleasure playing RtCW before . After roaming abit in the beginning and the joining another community in which i stayed a long time , i thought its time to move on since my old one is somewhat stagnating and its moving in the wrong direction from my point of view . Anyway , enough of that , i already had the pleasure of fragging the one or another of you guys on the server and had loads of fun while doing it , so far i like the relaxed atmosphere here . There already a few guys knowing me here , the former named Krauersaut , Timo and Physys , shouts to you guys .

Looking forward having loads of matches with lots of fun for me and you guys :)

To give you guys a lil idea of me and my playstyle , i made a frag movie sometime ago which i also want to share with you , maybe youll enjoy watching it

http://www.own3d.tv/video/27325/A_day_in_the_life_._._.__

Cya in my crosshair ;)