RTCW having issues with maps

Alan1RT

Well about the RTCW game... i reinstalled the game and the Coop mode, the trouble is this: When im going to play RTCW individual and joining a server the maps doenst let me in (well the coop theres no servers) but about the maps says: "VM_Create on game failed", thats the troubles... when i had RTCW game with maps working idk why now doenst let me to join the maps.. so plz... i wanna know how i can get the original RTCW maps for Coop, individual & multiplayer... plz, i cant play RTCW cuz of maps issues :( so... plz help me plz :(

20 hours ago, Alan1RT said:

Beh, riguardo al gioco RTCW ... ho reinstallato il gioco e la modalità Coop, il problema è questo: quando ho intenzione di giocare a RTCW individualmente e unire un server le mappe non mi fanno entrare (beh, la coop non ha server) ma riguardo le mappe dicono: "VM_Create on game failed", questo è il problema ... quando ho avuto il gioco RTCW con le mappe che funzionano in idk perché ora non mi permette di unirmi alle mappe .. quindi per favore ... voglio sapere come posso ottenere l'originale Mappe RTCW per Coop, individuale e multiplayer ... plz, non posso riprodurre RTCW cuz di problemi con le mappe :(quindi ... plz help me plz:(

So, read carefully, I spent the night figuring out how to solve your problem, I now have RTCW with working mode coop and all the complete mappack, I found the servers on the internet working, and if I create in LAN I have no errors, I tried to get into all the maps and they work, the bots work, now I create a rar archive, of the entire Return to Castle Wolfenstein folder including the mod coopmain and I give the link to download it, you just have to delete your complete folder in the directory where you have installed RTCW and paste what you download from my link, if you want to play on the internet there are 6 servers COOPERATIVA (8 seats) instead the SPEEDRUN and BATTLE servers I have not found them, however if you work let me know so we invite other people and we let's play a match to try it in Cooperativa in 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shortly I prepare the archive and I upload then published the reply so 'can download all those interested

Edited by JirenTV
  • Like 1

I am currently inside RTCWcoop with 2 computers on the same server :lol

RTCWcoopserver.jpg.c62b4796eb0b68ffa39cdfb030690645.jpg

shot0023.thumb.jpg.5391daee0198bb00706c4ed2b59ef675.jpgshot0024.thumb.jpg.f22bb95d9cec81757c10d007d901295c.jpgshot0025.thumb.jpg.163e83ed07fbefe5915332cd567c96b5.jpg

I have a problem of absolute lag on the computer 2 seems to keep the trilinear even if I put bilinear, with intel graphic card HD 3000, the laptop Lenovo t420 does not move even in the menu, but comes into the game without errors, instead if I create in lan with both computers, even if they have the exact same folder (with all the same maps), give me the message that they can not download the server map even if I have checked in all the cfg the command cl_allowdownload configured to 1, the problem persists.
when I create the game in lan the bots work, and all the maps start then your problem I think I have solved it

I am interested as well! I don't have much free time these days (and kinda want to spent it on ET servers) but I will defenitly check it out when I have a bit more free time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alan1RT said:

The most troubles are the maps, the coop i have it and it works, but the maps are the troubles, they cant let me play (maps)

you wrote that if you create a server it does not load the maps
I create quietly and then I callvote map and they all work

Just now, Cquattro said:

you wrote that if you create a server it does not load the maps
I create quietly and then I callvote map and they all work

oh ye, the servers cant be seen and i refresh it and still not there... and well apart of that i have troubles while i want to play individual and when i want to play alone they cant let me in cuz they "say" that maps are not there... well as it says: "VM_Create on game failed" so.. well idk what to do with the maps and the refresh of the server and individual :( i used the link u put but... still the same :( idk what to do :( 

perhaps the problem lies in the executable WolfMP.exe which is updated with the v1.41b x64 patch
you can get the resolution of the problem (keeping a backup copy of the old working executable, and replace it whenever you want to create the server in multiplayer mode without the mod coop

• Like 1