A couple Suggestions

GhostWalls

1. I think that maybe we should try TK cause people always mess around and i think it'll teach them a lesson.

2. Double Jump should be reduced to single because too many people wall jump to win the game.

3. There should be an auto kick (if possible) for those that sit in Spectator to join a certain team.

Now, you don't have to agree with any of these, that's why they're suggestions

Love the server though, it's the only server i play on.

Thanks for your guys's time!

See ya'll on the Battle Field!

• Administrators
1. I think that maybe we should try TK cause people always mess around and i think it'll teach them a lesson.

2. Double Jump should be reduced to single because too many people wall jump to win the game.

3. There should be an auto kick (if possible) for those that sit in Spectator to join a certain team.

Now, you don't have to agree with any of these, that's why they're suggestions

Love the server though, it's the only server i play on.

Thanks for your guys's time!

See ya'll on the Battle Field!

1. TK is problem because this are general pub servers. Etpro has FF on. Sometimes on ETPUB also FF is on.

2. We have 2 DJ and 3 SJ servers.

3. On etpub their is inactivity spec kick. For jaymod it kicks player if server is full or not and hence we don't use it. A personally feel a player shouldn't be kicked if server is not full. Because sometimes they are specing good players and learning. So, let them do that and we don't mind.