How i play et now

Cumquat

25 minutes ago, Cumquat said:

I got on the surgery list.

Waiting time: 5 to 24 weeks.

Doctor said he can do the surgery in 2 weeks.

But im sure he will ask for a bribe,depending on how much he asks i might consider it.

Crooked doctor? This is really sad but i hope everything will go well for you, i wish you a speedy recovery!

49 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

Doctors wanting bribes? What has the world come to? Doctors who want bribes dont deserve to be doctors. Its obvious they are doctors for the wrong reasons. They do it for the money not because they are passionate about helping people.

Oh well, what can you do. Just do what you think is necessary to get you back to normal ;) If you can wait, wait and save that money. If its really hindering your abilities then go for it, but id be super against giving any extra cash. 

Get well soon!

THanks!

The world has been like that for a long time,nothing new.

Everybody no matter their job treats it as just a job,try to get through the day till its time to go home.

Its just funny,i asked him if its true that the wait times are 12 to 24 weeks and he says yes thats true.

Then later he tells me he can do it in 2 weeks.

He didnt talk about a bribe but you can easily come to the conclusion he does this to everybody,whoever pays gets it done,whoever doesnt sits on that list for months.

I will definitely not get it done in 2 weeks as i feel my hand improving every day,i will at least wait some more and if i feel i need the surgery maybe ill go through with it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, White Raven said:

Crooked doctor? This is really sad but i hope everything will go well for you, i wish you a speedy recovery!

Everything is crocked in this country :)

thanks.