uniblue registry booster

Jorz

today i downloaded uniblue registry booster and made a scan and it found 4951 problems!!!!wtf? is this normal?and if i click to correct those will anything change on how my pc works?(sorry for stupid question its the first time i use something like this) plz answer quick i need help

I once downloaded something like that too , and it shows like thousands of probmlems , and when i click to fix them it only fix few of them and want you to buy it to fix all , i think it,s just a trick to get you to buy this program :) (or maybe not , ask someone who is little bit more wiser about computers then i am) :D

today i downloaded uniblue registry booster and made a scan and it found 4951 problems!!!!wtf? is this normal?and if i click to correct those will anything change on how my pc works?(sorry for stupid question its the first time i use something like this) plz answer quick i need help

It is possable to have many problems I have a program that showed 6000 problems from missing files to no file folder shown . you know when you delete a program not all of it is gone right|? there maybe restore points back files even copys of that program now Times that by how many programs you have on your computer and each website you have visited or pictures you have viewed. History etc etc

I haven't used Uniblue so i can't give you a idea about it i posted info on fourms about the programs i use

It is possable to have many problems I have a program that showed 6000 problems from missing files to no file folder shown . you know when you delete a program not all of it is gone right|? there maybe restore points back files even copys of that program now Times that by how many programs you have on your computer and each website you have visited or pictures you have viewed. History etc etc

I haven't used Uniblue so i can't give you a idea about it i posted info on fourms about the programs i use

ok,once its trial and can only remove 15 errors i wont use.do you use any other registry cleaners??that are free and not trial or take a serial number?

• Administrators

NEVER USE ANY REGISTRY CLEANERS. Make it a habit of backing up data. And maybe once a year or maybe once every 2 years do a full OS reinstall.

NEVER USE ANY REGISTRY CLEANERS. Make it a habit of backing up data. And maybe once a year or maybe once every 2 years do a full OS reinstall.

[/qu

First thing i did was Make a back up boot Cd of all my files and programs Windows inclued Ccleanner is a good safe free program used by many on the fourms and easyest to use The other program above i have never heard of and says it removes google apps? werid and looks shady I passed on downloading it just try