old topics

milli vanilli

omg. people, just because you join the forums doesn't mean you should find every post on the forums and add your one line of thought, or lol, or a smiley.

/rant

thank you and good day

when i think about me, i touch myself...

• Administrators

lol i had deleted almost 20+ post like it and sended 2 warnings for spam.

but yeah u are right on this one.. some are bumping up 3 months old thread not with some constructive input but with smile, oh yeah, etc....

thats why we had spam section to keep posting anything u like guys.. or just make new thread if are competing for post count :D

PS Never spam in complaint section. It's not for spam.

Its getting bad guys... Is it written somewhere that you need a 30 post minimum? Maybe we should keep that info to ourselves. That might help eliminate some of the smileys. :D

• Administrators
Its getting bad guys... Is it written somewhere that you need a 30 post minimum? Maybe we should keep that info to ourselves. That might help eliminate some of the smileys. :D

Yes it seems like that. I had already deleted 20 smiley post to remove spam and warned 3 users for reviving 3 months old thread for just posting one smiley.

Probably your suggestion will be in action soon. We just wanted to tell them straightforward so that we can delete inactive users every 9 months or so who have zero post. But i guess it's not working.

!splat freddy

!splat freddy

!splat freddy

!splat freddy

!splat freddy

... Uhmm.... ground meat...

Uhmmm.... burger...

ok ok ok ok guys srry we all no it was me sry but i wasnt readin dates i was jus imputting on things i knew about so u can use me as an example cuz i no i really messed up but now i see that u can click on new topics or active topics etc etc... so yea my bad