Oil Spill Cleanup Tech.

eagle7wolfensteiner77

The X Prize foundation is considering giving away several million dollars to someone who may have the solution to the oil spill disaster. Any takers ?? http://homelandsecuritynewswire.com/x-prize-foundation-may-offer-3-10-million-award-gulf-oil-spill-solutions

snippet: "X Prize Foundation, known for offering prizes to innovative and future-oriented innovations, is considering offering a prize of between $3 and $10 million for a viable solution to stopping the oil spill in the Gulf; the foundation in the process of developing a multi-million dollar competition to help alleviate the effects of the oil spill in the Gulf; the X Prize Foundation is best known for what was originally called the Ansari X Prize -- a $10 million competition open to anyone who could build a reusable, privately built craft capable of reaching outer space" ....

BP didn't pack the casing with cement. (What I am saying is that there is space between the hole that was drilled and the casing that goes down into the middle of the hole. If they try to cap it, it will cause the casing to rupture and then we will be even more f***ed. Same thing with an explosive approach--FUBAR.) This has not been made public but I happen to know some people in the know here in Houston and thats the biggest reason that they have come to an impasse. They cant blow it. They are going to have to have several relief taps drilled.

BP would never have done such a shitty job in the north sea. f***ing bastards--they come to my backyard and screw it up. :mad I hope some people burn in hell for the decisions that have been made regarding the whole travesty.

All about trying to save a few dollars.

Lets also not forget about the 11 men that died for no reason.

• Administrators

just plug it with a big cork :P

I say put Yoyo's head in the that should do it.

Keep your useless spam in spam section.

Thanks.

:mad

18 million to 29 million gallons of oil have emptied into the Gulf since April 20. This is the worst single-incident environmental disaster in history. People loosing jobs loosing business those nice birds when i was at florida the fish e.t.c its getting affected by f***ing oil i hope they going to stop this disaster and you write Digger those 11 man lets not forget them.

I wanted to add this information. Its a slide show of the 10 biggest oil spills in History. Please pay close attention to #2. Its similar to the situation that scares the shit out of them right now.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/energy/coal-oil-gas/biggest-oil-spills-in-history

True, let's not forget the 11 dead, all the dead marine life and helpless animals and additionally also the people's lives who will be affected forever. Restaurant owners, fishermen, and pretty much everyone else in the areas affected. I'm checking out that Popular Mechanics link Grave. Scary stuff. I hope they fix it. Soon.