New maps on jay 1?

Husa

Hey , dunno is there is an open post already , cant find it, to suggest some maps!

(if so move this to the proper topic mod ty)

For FA 1 jaymod 8IS FOR FA NON ADRE SERVER READ! )

My suggestions are to remove Siwa Oasis and Battery.

Reason: Allies get frustrated everytime in Oasis and BAttery, as a axis it just takes 1 good player to camp all the others in those maps.

There is only nade spam, rnade spam, panser spam and arty spam, which makes impossible for allies to actually go thru(in siwa) and try plant in the guns.

In Battery the situATIOn after allies get the flag is kinda the same, people will just stand in one place throwing nades and there is nothing much u can do to go thru as allies, u need some luck to go thru and not get hit by one of the million nades, flame, smoke, panser .

I understand if u dont take myreasons serious, u might say SOMETIMES it happens etc,.., and yes ofc is sometimes, but its 90% of time, that other 10% must be because teams are fuked up and allies have a huge advantaje of skill, then the map will probably get rushed so no point.

My map replacement suggestions would be something like old F.A.G server had,

2 maps I liked and I think every1 used to love (from the old regulars on that server)

1. 2tanks

2. 110_factory

2tanks is a very fun map, problem is that if teams are little stacked the exits get fuked and some team gets imposible game, so take adlernest as a second option, ...has open spawns , objective is doable and its unlikely that any team gets spawnkilled as hell, so there is fun guaranteed for both teams.

110_factory, for those who remember it , i know they love it, spawns are very far away from the other team spawns so we can say is unlikely that any team gets spawnkilled as hell, its a fun map,m and a very big map, has fun for every taste, specially covert ops..,and for those guys who love to do obj.

anyways I hope u think about it, at least, I really dont like complaining and i am not , but just wanted to point out that SIwa oasis does get in my nerves sometimes when i am allies, so i tought i would come here and say it .

ofc if u are not gonna put the maps i suggested , i suggest NOT to put like HUGE maps, i mean i used to hate MInas, but now i start likeing it , even when every1 hates that map, but my other suggestion would be that just put maps which the spawns are open enough for both teams (something like baserace----) and avoid maps with impossible bottlenecks like siwa or tc bace , battery.

thats ofc if admins are thinkin of a mappol change , I would love to play some new maps, and i think i speak for a lot of the server regulars in FA 1 . .,

well hope post helps for something , and remember is SUGGESTIONS! am not complaining :.

Hey , dunno is there is an open post already , cant find it, to suggest some maps!

(if so move this to the proper topic mod ty)

For FA 1 jaymod 8IS FOR FA NON ADRE SERVER READ! )

My suggestions are to remove Siwa Oasis and Battery.

Reason: Allies get frustrated everytime in Oasis and BAttery, as a axis it just takes 1 good player to camp all the others in those maps.

There is only nade spam, rnade spam, panser spam and arty spam, which makes impossible for allies to actually go thru(in siwa) and try plant in the guns.

In Battery the situATIOn after allies get the flag is kinda the same, people will just stand in one place throwing nades and there is nothing much u can do to go thru as allies, u need some luck to go thru and not get hit by one of the million nades, flame, smoke, panser .

I understand if u dont take myreasons serious, u might say SOMETIMES it happens etc,.., and yes ofc is sometimes, but its 90% of time, that other 10% must be because teams are fuked up and allies have a huge advantaje of skill, then the map will probably get rushed so no point.

My map replacement suggestions would be something like old F.A.G server had,

2 maps I liked and I think every1 used to love (from the old regulars on that server)

1. 2tanks

2. 110_factory

2tanks is a very fun map, problem is that if teams are little stacked the exits get fuked and some team gets imposible game, so take adlernest as a second option, ...has open spawns , objective is doable and its unlikely that any team gets spawnkilled as hell, so there is fun guaranteed for both teams.

110_factory, for those who remember it , i know they love it, spawns are very far away from the other team spawns so we can say is unlikely that any team gets spawnkilled as hell, its a fun map,m and a very big map, has fun for every taste, specially covert ops..,and for those guys who love to do obj.

anyways I hope u think about it, at least, I really dont like complaining and i am not , but just wanted to point out that SIwa oasis does get in my nerves sometimes when i am allies, so i tought i would come here and say it .

ofc if u are not gonna put the maps i suggested , i suggest NOT to put like HUGE maps, i mean i used to hate MInas, but now i start likeing it , even when every1 hates that map, but my other suggestion would be that just put maps which the spawns are open enough for both teams (something like baserace----) and avoid maps with impossible bottlenecks like siwa or tc bace , battery.

thats ofc if admins are thinkin of a mappol change , I would love to play some new maps, and i think i speak for a lot of the server regulars in FA 1 . .,

well hope post helps for something , and remember is SUGGESTIONS! am not complaining :.

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/forum/121-wet-map-requests-feedback/

Post a new topic for each map that you are requesting there.

We tried to do this internally and even with a handful of people we couldn't agree. Everybody has their favorite maps. It's very hard to go through a huge list of new maps (go here http://www.wolfmap.de/files.php?cat_id=5) to pick out ones that would be good enough for our servers.

i get what everyone is says but i think just late ppl pick whatever maps they what to play is not gone to work i think we should just pick some new maps and put them on and keep whatever maps that we have on there now that ppl really like and just take out the ones that ppl don't like we can have a vote on it and yes i get that some ppl that play don't come on the forums but the way i see it there lost the ones coming on the forums are the ones that could get the votes