Rofl @ Wimbledon

Hecken

Isner - Mahut

53 - 53 in the 5th set, WTF

I'm not a big fan of Tennis, but that called my attention.

• Administrators

Match will be played tomorrow also right? It was closed today because of light issues I guess..

Match will be played tomorrow also right? It was closed today because of light issues I guess..

Roger that.

In the singles as the 23 seed at the 2010 Wimbledon Championships, Isner, attempting to win his first match at Wimbledon, faced qualifier Nicolas Mahut in the first round. At this moment, they are both locked in an epic 6–4, 3–6, 6–7(7), 7–6(3), 59–59 match that has lasted nearly 10 hours over two days, and has been postponed to a third.

I'm not a fan of tennis either, but i saw this story on the news this morning and lol'd

Lol, only at a Grand Slam.

i really don't understand tennis --' i only know that it bores the shit out of me and what does 53-53 stand for? like 53 points for one guy and 53 points for the other guy? well that's nuts!

i really don't understand tennis --' i only know that it bores the shit out of me and what does 53-53 stand for? like 53 points for one guy and 53 points for the other guy? well that's nuts!

I don't understand it either xD

They should put a time limit on tennis. 10minutes is enough, because it's boring xD

And girl tennis is only "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"