Husa

Guest R..pace!

Not always the case. Yesterday there were some really skilled ppl on allied team, axis couldn't even make their way to the buildings just in front of their spawn (where most of them camp) after the wall was breachedblink.gif The game took only 9 mins cuz allies were running the show! Here's the link to the sl page of the session.

After playing that map with 20vs20 I realized that it was pretty funny. But I was in axis and I guess it was really difficult for them to win. However they did since one guy trickplanted at the back of the guns and none of our engs knew how to get there.

However after playing in the defending team for at least 2 rotations, I think that all the maps should be removed if we follow your opinion. The attacking players always get their face destroyed for more then half of the map. However, they won at least half of the map even if my goal was to defend the whole time.

So in my opinion, Oasis is the same as all maps. 2 places to pass, 2 huge fights, mortar all the way, sk in both spawn and fun for the defending team until the attacking team surpass them and successfully pass one of those spots. The map should stay...

Actually, as axis we had a bad time at that spot, we had to defend away from the tunnel or in the tunnel. The allies kept mortaring at that spot. Same for the other side exit... So we had to find an empty mortar script and do the job. However when I found a way to get to the allies old city spawn, no mortar were able to do anything for 5 minutes... So the axis could get in and do whatever they want...

So I guess if you don't have a "good" mortar in your team, your done as allies....

Agreed with R. pace

If allies get an upper hand then axis surely get owned since lot of allies swarm everywhere.

The objective of map is also simple all you have to do is blow up wall and antitanks rifles.

Allies can also use trick planting to end the map.

I was playing there yesterday and it was 15 vs 15 but as time passed axis got owned.

Here SL link for session:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=sessioninfo&idx=174898356

I think about nading tunnels some warnings would be enough. Some days ago baska wanted to plant mines in tunnel but could not coz of nade spamming. SHe just issued a global chat "Stop nading the tunnel" and everyone just stopped it. :D

Heres my 2 cents that is gonna apply to most maps,

If the majority of the allies are interested in doing the objective and the majority of axis is intrested in defending the objective then I think both teams have a chance.

What i see alot is people having random battles in places that have nothing to do with the map. For example Et Mor Night once the walls are blown and the battle moves to the city half the players still gp outside the walls to frag each other.

The only map on jay 1 that I see that cannot be won by allies is battery.

The only map on jay 1 that I see that cannot be won by allies is battery.

We lost battery 2 times while I was axis. When an allies sneak in, we are done if nobody ear the plant. I was defending the side entrance. After 10 minutes we got push back since there was 15 allies vs 5 axis in there. Then we started a huge fight at the back until 10 more axis joined us. We then got all push back inside where we had huge fight from the two entrance point. Some allies infiltrated the gun and had a good defense for 30 seconds. We couldn't beat them.

So for the 2 times I played battery, they won both time... I guess me and my team were bad, but I did my best to defend, but couldn't resist. Remember how Russia win fights, the more they send people, the more chance they can win ;) If the axis can't put the same amount of people at that particular point at that time, then the allies win

Lol for oasis it really depends on the number of players. I always play when the server is almost full and when I do .... Allies got raped and couldn't get to the flag for 30 mins. Its been like this most of the time I play. T

he reason is because when you have 8 players with rifle nades and guys just grenade spamming doorways you can't get out. And if you do get lucky and get out of the tunnels or corridor its a facking mind field lol.

But to be honest, its more of a team thing then a map problem. If you get your team to rush in the beginning and nab the flag there wouldn't be any problems (its just that no one wants to do it lol)

Well, when you play 25 vs 25 and you are allies it's unbeliveblly hard to get trough. Especially in second part of map, where there are only 2 exits, and people are nading them with dildos and MG 42'ing. But the lamest thing is that most of nowadays players don't have amm balls? to attack ? Seemse like people got so much into this game that they can't see even difference betwen ET and real world so they are scared of their "real" lifes.

• Like 1

this would be the only map i would remove from jay1,

have to agree with husa, lately is just impossible to go thru. most of the time just requires 1 good fops at axis and allies are fuked., so we as allies just camp in our spawn and wait those 30 min doing our best camping skills.