Nursepower

Kathy*

Well, i was recently bored to i thought it will be a good idea to introduce myself to the F|A community. My name ist Julia, 31 years old and from munich. I work as nurse in a hospital for childs surgery for many years now and I am with my companion Limes (the bigmouth :D ) together since 7 years now (Gosh i must have nerves of steel *zwinker*). I play et since 2,5 years and my dear introduced this game to me. First i really hated it but after some time i did hit other peeps and ... i started to like this game! Im hardly arround here lately, but will be more active in the future. We like this clan and the servers here and im playing only on hardcore. I played way back a lot of scrims and wars and cant stand server with massive amount of players. Gives me the creeps. Anyhow, i like F|a and there servers. Nice, polite and laid back gamers and admins are here and when im around on server never had serious problems with admins or other guests. ok, im a nice girl anyways but i played on many european servers where guest was treated like shit for no reason with admintyranny and other crap. Thanks for your hard work and encouragement. Keep the spirit alive and you will exist a long time!

One last thing. If you are one day in germany, visit our famous oktoberfest. You wont regret it!

Im out! :thanks for listening!

Julia

• Like 1

Hi Kathy nice to meet you

welcome to Fearless Assassins

I have seen as you mean by oktoberfest, hehehe I know what you mean, lots of girls with cute clothes^^

Its going to be in September and October but I don't know which date, last year I heard there was 4 million people attend in events..

Lets have fun Kathy in game! and forum!!

oh yes I am ninjakiller1 in Wolfsteine Enemy territory

Hi Julia,

welcome

Herzlich Willkommen

Benvenuto!

Bienvenue

желанный

Hope to see you soon again in Hardcore. When you have Xfire, you can add me :D

BTW, cool we have the same Age ;)

Edited by sinalicious

Guest =limes=

...with my companion Limes (the bigmouth :D ) together since 7 years now (Gosh i must have nerves of steel *zwinker*).

What the...you come home after your shift :spank

heya Nurse Julia!

now we have 3 nurses here:

you, Sina and Sagala :P

welcome!

edit:

Guest =limes=
Limes you lucky bastard sounds like you got a good woman.

Yes, thanks pal! Im the lucky guy who gets what he deserves :yahoo