Reserved slots for FA on BC2 Server?

Duckie

Is it possible to set up reserved slots for FA on BC2 server? Its annoying that I can never join and will probably be the main reason I stop playing the game... It can be 20 min + of waiting.

I would rather not leave 5 slots open so that when the server is "full" it is showing as 27/32... That brings down server rank.

The ideal scenario is: allow the server to be full at 32/32, but whenever an FA attempts to join, do a random kick and let the FA in... Anything like this possible?

... kicking random people when they're in game for an =F|A= player to join :| while this wont bring down your server rank it will most certainly make it lose popularity when players find they can be kicked mid map just cause a member wants to play. And I know you guys pay for, admin, etc. your servers and I respect and appreciate that but people won't see it like that when their kicked with a sorry but someone else more important wants in. :rolleyes:

... kicking random people when they're in game for an =F|A= player to join :| while this wont bring down your server rank it will most certainly make it lose popularity when players find they can be kicked mid map just cause a member wants to play. And I know you guys pay for, admin, etc. your servers and I respect and appreciate that but people won't see it like that when their kicked with a sorry but someone else more important wants in. :rolleyes:

I doubt it.. server rank = popularity... lots of players on BC2.. but its good to keep in mind. Not saying others will like it, but just saying its the reason I don't play on our server... way too long to get in.

<_< i just wait untill teams get stacked and ppl start leaving to join the server...

maybe kicking the less usefull players ( or some afk idle program players) will be usefull to let =FA= ppl play :unsure:

cause when i join i see 1 or 2 players with 0 score (idle) just camping while server is full -.-

• Like 1

Well there is not currently any way to do this with BC2 guardian. If i set up reserved slots then those slots remain empty until that particulat person joins. 30/32 Its a double edged sword guys. Either we have an empty server and no one wants to join, pr we have a popular server and no one can cause its full.

• Administrators

If someone kicks me from there server, just because there members wants to play, I will never visit that server back.

I guess we can add 1 private slot, for those who have helped in camping server and are donating $$ for clan bills. 1 slot would be enough I guess. What you guys say?

It doesnt work the same as ET with private slots. i can only reserve a slot for one person. Not one slot for a certin group of people. that one slot will be off limits to anyone ecxcept the very person that its assigned to. i personally dont feel that this is really necessary to do at all. I have never seen it take 20 min to get in the server when its full. Matbe like 5 tops. And its the same for any other popular server you might play on. Our server has been dead for days now and i dont see any of our members camping it or trying to populate it at all but then when its full everyone wants in and complains they cant get in. i think this is just something we will all have to learn to live with.

sorry nothing to do with topic but just one observation about slots price...

GS 39$ for 32 public slot hypernia is offering the same ranked server 32 slots for 24$ https://members.hypernia.com/signup.php?clienttype=29&package=557 but i don't see at hypernia if it's public or private or is it just a promotion?