...hello from schNee

schNee

Rofl, u are still alive hahah.... been ages since we last talked and played some games together. How have u been over recent years and hows your DJ studio going, becoming popular already? :)

Nice to see u still coming around, tending to play ETPro as well?

• Like 2

wahhhah i thought im coming incognito :D:P im fine. living my life. hows u? =)

well the problem is im playing on mac and it seems i only can play on silent at them moment . have to use an app to connect .really weird, not the best but its working low fps, but working ;)

• Like 1

wahhhah i thought im coming incognito :D:P im fine. living my life. hows u? =)

well the problem is im playing on mac and it seems i only can play on silent at them moment . have to use an app to connect .really weird, not the best but its working low fps, but working ;)

Glad to hear u are doing fine, going same here, still enjoyin sometimes this old game as there's not really anything better out there ha. Time to earn some extra bucks and buy a proper PC hahah, on the other side, explore the forum a bit, think there's couple of topics for MAC users that will help u with ET at least a little bit.

Glad to hear u are doing fine, going same here, still enjoyin sometimes this old game as there's not really anything better out there ha. Time to earn some extra bucks and buy a proper PC hahah, on the other side, explore the forum a bit, think there's couple of topics for MAC users that will help u with ET at least a little bit.

ye should try around. need cfg and stuff. first of all i was just happy its working :D 

i won't by a pc ;) i just bought another mac haha. its better for music n stuff. and if silent is the only way it should be so. maybe its better otherwise i get addicted again ;) 

• Like 1

ye should try around. need cfg and stuff. first of all i was just happy its working :D

i won't by a pc ;) i just bought another mac haha. its better for music n stuff. and if silent is the only way it should be so. maybe its better otherwise i get addicted again ;)

Are the cfg's based same as on windows PC's ? Could give u mine to test it out and then tweak whatever u want if u wish, as for the mac support, i would recommend u to make a topic here and u will get some nice response, since there are couple of users on mac as well and could easily give u advice or help with it, don't think u would only be limited to silent as well. As for addiction, u know how it goes, same as drugs, once there, never able to hook it off haha :D

thanks i made a post. gonna see whats happen :) i guess its same cfg. im happy its working anyway i just found my old mouse haha . 

addiction is good just as long as im able to finish my other stuff ;)  thx for the help so far :)

Are the cfg's based same as on windows PC's ? Could give u mine to test it out and then tweak whatever u want if u wish, as for the mac support, i would recommend u to make a topic here and u will get some nice response, since there are couple of users on mac as well and could easily give u advice or help with it, don't think u would only be limited to silent as well. As for addiction, u know how it goes, same as drugs, once there, never able to hook it off haha :D

• Like 1

Schnee... sound so familiar.

Does GMC and or stownage ring a bell???

It was my First Clan and simon my teacher Edited by schNee
  • Like 2