Some questions about your et servers

Neon

Hallo sir Butterz. Lol you and your FG42 :lol:

Anyways for 8)

No one deserves shuffle until they can properly even teams and not abuse the darn putteam command. Very very very few trials and members put the effort to even teams and all just sit there and wait till Hulk (who happens to do like 90% of all the work on jay2) to come to fix everything for them. On jay2 you spend more time babysitting than playing (I don't even visit Jay2 anymore. I am ETpubbing). Probably if Hulk wasn't here the whole server would get Facked because of everyone just sitting on their asses and doing nothing (its true. It would be facked like hell).

Hey now! Make it a little more fair, Hulk does about 75% and I do the other 25%, Hulk will agree to this to! SO, no pie for your Onion, you fail!

This is not a competition i just try to do what i can and its nice to have help so i can play and enjoy to. :D

Hallo sir Butterz. Lol you and your FG42 :lol:

Anyways for 7)

No one deserves shuffle until they can properly even teams and not abuse the darn putteam command. Very very very few trials and members put the effort to even teams and all just sit there and wait till Hulk (who happens to do like 90% of all the work on jay2) to come to fix everything for them. On jay2 you spend more time babysitting than playing (I don't even visit Jay2 anymore. I am ETpubbing). Probably if Hulk wasn't here the whole server would get Facked because of everyone just sitting on their asses and doing nothing (its true. It would be facked like hell).

Also shuffle is not as effective as you believe. For example whenever Nerd joins a team or a shuffle occurs, 3 players will right away try to move to the other team or spec. Then you have to use putteam anyways to even it. If you want shuffle Butterz just even teams anyway possible (ask then if it still isn't even move them). You have admin for a reason. Press tab every min to check on teams and do what you got to do.

I will agree with you, and for people higher up, I think it is time someone said something. =F|A= admins dislike going onto Jay 2 because of all the shit that goes on there. Be it fg42, abuse of others, adrenaline, rating noobs, cheaters etc. Jay 2 has lost the novelty.

About the shuffle: I used to have shuffle, when I was on trial, it was the old system. I never abused it, and I would like someone to come forward to tell me if I did. Anyway, especially on Jay2, when teams are uneven, they are UNEVEN. Putting people with the use of !put will not suffice for moving 10 people around. I play ET for fun, and am 1 of those people who prefer not to make someone angry by just putting them to the other team. I mean, seriously, the only occasions I play on Jay2 now are to put bots to spec, because there aren't enough people there, or it is to !kick team stackers, such as killfreak.

Another thing I will ask here is to give nerd lvl 10 special friend, or at least, lvl 5. He spends his whole life on Jay2, he is an ex-clan member, of which he had lvl 9, which had !shuffle and !ban, he kept all the cheaters out, and can help a lot with admin duties. Some may say he's turned to the darkside of rating, and may abuse his powers. I disagree. He barely plays with tags, and his behaviour is the same as it was in the clan.

Ty.