XLRSTATS

daredevil

• Administrators

Has anyone used xlrstats before? Someone experienced in it? I would like to host it on separate machine.. rather then same COD4 server. Plan is to replicate DB every 6 hrs and use that for showing stats. So long queries wouldn't cause issues anywhere. 

Any help or suggestions will be helpful. 

already use it like 5 years old,maybe 6,dont remember,but for sure,its special to use all these features!!! i need to restart to read about it and try to relearn all this,if u need help.,i can check for sure,but its not easy!!!!!

also,u use bigbrother for ur admin !!!!! got so many mod about this feature

Xlrstats is an interesting feature.  The one thing that I can say against it is:   It is very easy, for players that are familiar with it, to check to see who admins are checking based on player slot number.  Other than that, there are no issues that I ever recall about it.  Feel free to hit me up if you have questions.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...