Bleach

Livyatan

I know we have several members here that are fans of the manga/anime series, Bleach, myself included ...

Source: Anime News Network

The Hollywood Reporter newspaper's Heat Vision blog reports that the American film studio Warner Brothers "is in the process of securing the movie rights to" Tite Kubo's Bleach supernatural action manga series. Director Peter Segal (Get Smart, The Longest Yard, Anger Management) is lining himself up to produce, but not direct. The manga's North American publisher Viz Media and Segal's Callahan Filmworks partner Michael Ewing would also produce the proposed project.

:o

I was the same way, I had to re-read the article twice to make sure that it said Bleach. I have mixed feelings about this project. Bleach being my favorite anime, I really want it to be successful, but another part of me is telling me that it's going to be another DB flop.

I believe this might be from the musical, but one way to see what the characters will look like in the flesh...

BleachLiveAction1.jpg

I was the same way, I had to re-read the article twice to make sure that it said Bleach. I have mixed feelings about this project. Bleach being my favorite anime, I really want it to be successful, but another part of me is telling me that it's going to be another DB flop.

I believe this might be from the musical, but one way to see what the characters will look like in the flesh...

BleachLiveAction1.jpg

LOL, THE 4TH ONE DOWN LOOKS LIKE A MAN

I haven't watched that DB movie, but I have a feeling any live action movie based on anime/manga would plainly ruin it, you'd never watch it in the same light.

The very thought they'll one day make a movie about most animes makes me dread.