Christmas maps for jay1?

tipsy

fueldump_christmas is getting kind of old...

How about glider or obersalzberg?

I waypointed both maps.

I played winter fueldump 3 times only and I'm bored already lol, fk that huge santa dildo too .  Anyways I like glider but you know how laggy it can get. Last time when I got cortex_who and glider on jay2 there were  massive complaints . maybe we can try glider for a week in place of winter fueldump and obersalzberg ..

P.S.: I believe you have good pc and I see you are getting >20 fps? If obersalzberg eat fps, I think it be a bad map.

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 1

No!  I'm rebuilding My system and using 12 Year old Compaq Presario with PCI video card.

Waiting for SDRAM....

Obersalzeberg is about the same size as fueldump, Allies have to get key to antidote needle

from Axis base.  Should be a good battle...

I played obersalzberg map at {NB} server, I had no problems with FPS with 30+ players.

• Like 1

No!  I'm rebuilding My system and using 12 Year old Compaq Presario with PCI video card.

Waiting for SDRAM....

Obersalzeberg is about the same size as fueldump, Allies have to get key to antidote needle

from Axis base.  Should be a good battle...

ok then, let me knock DD's head like woodpecker so we can play glider and obersalzeberg map .. and if I don't like map you be playing under name milfhunter for a day.

• Like 3

Fueldump on Jay1 if not mistaken is still Christmas map, The last thing I  saw was a  snowman in the fueldump and my et crashed. couple days ago. Went to HC it was fine. Any ideas?

Don't tell me I need a vid card after all these years.

Edited by BnBChumMaster

Fueldump on Jay1 if not mistaken is still Christmas map, The last thing I  saw was a  snowman in the fueldump and my et crashed. couple days ago. Went to HC it was fine. Any ideas?

Don't tell me I need a vid card after all these years.

jay1 running two version of fueldump maps  fueldump_final and fueldump winters.

@DD We use to play with 50 players on  map glider  on FAG servers .

Edited by yoyo