paintball anyone?

Zach Hurley

I played a little speed ball about 12 or 13 years ago, but I loved playing Rec ball (Woodsball).  Tried to get my oldest 2 boys into playing, but then they got interested in girls...

• Like 1

Hahaha its a blast i just turned 18 and i love it all. I've been playing since i was about 11 or 12 and the sport is so under rated. i play tournament speedball and id say i enjoy it just as much as hockey. But then i also have to manage time for girls ;) ahah

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's definitely and under rated sport/game but it's one hell of an adrenaline rush.  I'm 43 now and have to worry more about managing time chasing after my youngest children, not too worried about girls anymore :)  What rig did you use when you played?  My last marker was a Tippman 98 custom... damn thing was like the AK 47 of paintball markers, it was a beast and out shot any of the Kingman markers I went up against.  I even aced a buddy of mine that bought and tricked out an Angel marker.  OMG I miss those days :) 

I played it twice, loved the first time, it was rain and slippery and in the woods and so exciting!
Second time it hurted like hell when shot so I mainly stayed hidden and scared and it was in paintball field like with tires'n'stuff and I like it much better in simple forest/woods.

• 2 months later...

I once went paintballing with my project group from school, and it was sooo awesome! I found it super exciting and another girl from my school was so nervous and she was behind me and shot me in the back multiple times until she realized that we were in the same team lol. Anyways, after all I had a great time and I really want to do it again!

• 2 weeks later...

Played it a few times, awesome stuff. It's all fun and games until a girl purposely shoots you in every man's precious spot :D We usually play it in a deserted hospital here so it gets extra scary when you go thru the basement where there use to be a morgue. http://www.paintball-sljeme.com/fotogalerijaYou can check the gallery here, I invite anyone who thinks they can beat me in a shoot off ;)

a sport where my aiming practice from shooters had a value.

plus, since I'm a Fearless Assassin, I went to backrape the campers in the wooden forts (upper floor) which felt so badass :D

yeah it's fun, haha