Razer Mamba Configuration Help!

Fed'Tj

Hi guys, i back to the game some days ago and i got a new Razer mouse, my deathadder died :(, So i want some tips for the configuration for my mamba, IDK if X-Y sensitivity really helps in ET, I appreciate any advice!

I've been testing it since yesterday, but still I do not feel comfortable playing it.

Is it because I'm very rusty ? <_<

Thanks in advance!

=F|A=Fed'Tj.

11401019_10206664252063354_2164676910873

11537800_10206680155500930_8022893582065

11401357_10206680155580932_4908062009629

• Like 1

I have played with different X Y sensitivity and it's usefulness depends on the situation. It may be cool to use it when you are fighting someone strafing at the same  height as yours, but if the guy is above or below; get used to compensate the amount of movement you have to do to reach him. You can also make different scripts on your mouse to switch between profiles and choose the one according to the scenario.

Now, off topic:

deathadder died :(

My first mouse was a razer deathadder, it died in less than a year. Bought a new one, treat it with a lot of care, died in 8 months. Razer's product quality is terrible, they use this cheap plastic on the mouse triggers that will get clunky really fast. I bought a logitech proteus core and it's been working perfectly for over a year and a half.

Bought a Logitech G600 and it started double clicking in 6 months. Had to use software to correct it. Razer Naga a year and a half of use and it's still going. First one was nearly two years before I busted the scroll wheel.

I have played with different X Y sensitivity and it's usefulness depends on the situation. It may be cool to use it when you are fighting someone strafing at the same  height as yours, but if the guy is above or below; get used to compensate the amount of movement you have to do to reach him. You can also make different scripts on your mouse to switch between profiles and choose the one according to the scenario.

Now, off topic:

My first mouse was a razer deathadder, it died in less than a year. Bought a new one, treat it with a lot of care, died in 8 months. Razer's product quality is terrible, they use this cheap plastic on the mouse triggers that will get clunky really fast. I bought a logitech proteus core and it's been working perfectly for over a year and a half.

Thanks for advice :D

I had a great experiencie with my razer deathadder, 3 years using it! :)

Maybe I just had bad luck with razer, because I really dig their designs more than logitech, but oh well. 

I forgot to say, if you want another alternative to have a stable x or y movement, try angle snapping. Some people say it helps, others think it doesn't. In the end is matter of personal tastes.
I don't use it anymore, but maybe it can give you that stabilization you are looking for.

I made a thread where I make some tests with angle snapping: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/65439-my-thoughts-on-angle-snappingdrift-control/

• Like 1

I just bought a Razer Ouroboros some weeks ago and it took a couple of days to figure out which X-Y-Sensitivity is the best for me.

At the end of the day you have to decide yourself if any kind of settings help you at aiming or not. :)

Thats true, last night i was playing in etpro with some friends and i feel more my mouse! :S If u know what i mean

Thanks Acid i will try it!!!

Thanks guys!!

• 3 months later...

If im not late to answer, you should disable angle snapping, mouse acceleration/decleration, x/y sensitivity. By that you have clean mouse movement without any odd movements.