Fallout 4 countdown site appears

Night Hunter

h4hubrZO_W4e.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Bethesda will make some kind of Fallout-related announcement tomorrow, the publisher announced today through a teaser website. A clock on the page is counting down to 7 AM PDT / 10 AM EDT on June 3.

A line from the website's source contains a reference to Fallout 3's Masterbrain:

"PA system failure has occurred. Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes," reads the line. "Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day."

Fallout 4, which is reportedly set in and around Boston, has been rumored for years. The word "Institute," supposedly the game's codename, is also referenced in the teaser page's source code.

Bethesda will hold its first-ever E3 briefing later this month in Los Angeles. The show is set for the evening of Sunday, June 14. GameSpot will bring you all the news from the event as it's announced.

Edit: oops forgot add source 

Edited by Night Hunter
  • Like 5

Oh boy oh boy. i've been looking forward for fallout 4 for a long time time :)

• Like 1

New Vegas came out in 2010.. Five years later and we're just now getting a teaser, and probably a teaser trailer at E3. Fallout 4 better be f***ing amazing at this point lol. I'm a huge fan of Fallout, and I hope I don't have my expectations too high >_>