Upload a photo of your yard :)

I don't have a yard, :(.

Used to have one but we moved...

Depends on who lives where, if someone lives in the city then rarely has a courtyard, I live in the countryside. where were you moved? :)

• Like 1

Raskin Vegetas name from a cartoon, given that I am a child it does not matter if you think Vegeta = Vegetarian xD :)

Edited by Bogdan Balabanovic
  • Like 1

• Leader

You seriously want a picture of my weeds? (and I don't mean marijuana!)  :)

Seriously, my back yard has never had a crop of weeds like this!  I wonder if some neighbor's yard is really, really "weedy" and I got the "benefits" of his airborne and cat-spread seeds. 

• Like 1

You seriously want a picture of my weeds? (and I don't mean marijuana!)   :)

Seriously, my back yard has never had a crop of weeds like this!  I wonder if some neighbor's yard is really, really "weedy" and I got the "benefits" of his airborne and cat-spread seeds. 

It's not grass (or weed) see this is a greenhouse, in addition to the garden, and the side is the nature of what it called a marijuana  :)

• Like 1

Raskin you CAN NOT mock Vegeta because 

"Vegeta is a condiment which is  mixture of species and various vegetables invented in 1959 by a Croatian scientist Zlata Bartl, and has become a product sold worldwide.

Vegeta is produced by Podravka, company from Koprivnica, Croatia."

We're very proud of our Vegeta :D

(though I hate it)

• Like 2

Actually Mr vegetas yard pic shows a greenhouse and was thinking he was a gardener that grows veggies given his name :-) I just make a joke about misunderstanding that...I view everything as funny..even when I fall down and hurt myself..it's my defence mechanism :-) ..thanks for sharing your vegeta story princess...

Edited by Raskin
  • Like 2

Raskin you CAN NOT mock Vegeta because 

"Vegeta is a condiment which is  mixture of species and various vegetables invented in 1959 by a Croatian scientist Zlata Bartl, and has become a product sold worldwide.

Vegeta is produced by Podravka, company from Koprivnica, Croatia."

We're very proud of our Vegeta :D

(though I hate it)

Everyone has their own choice :),but maybe Raskin hungry so he eats vegeta (My player name Vegeta has nothing for spice seasoning.)

• Like 2