Tournament !

WTF-Berzerker

It's obvious you just want people to register on your forums, heres some advice, don't try to get over on people that are way more intelligent than you. Btw seen you play also, anything your involved in competition wise and are saying is med/high skill is more low------ skill. So just spare everyone the lies and quit making such useless posts.

also im now partner with Splashdamage and www.enemy-territory.com , go check their website ... and my site ISNT a forum or a CLAN , you can actuatly register your team , link your forum or what ever , you can recruit on the forum , yyou can create event and much more , so please ...

bildschirmfoto20100417u.png

Looks like a profitable partnership.

• Administrators

( EDIT ) i can also sponsor your server and advert it on the Sponsored servers panel on the right using gametracker HTML code =)

Thank you for the offer, but we have our own servers.

Ok guys , you are actuatly showing no respect to me , so what im gonna do is close this post , you guys are childish , i wont bother u guys anymore , just close this post , and if i want peopel to registrate before posting , its cause we need more member on the website to get sponsor for the prizes at the tournament , we already found our server provider , but now we need prize , so i need more registration on the website to show them its active and people are actuatly registering to help us out , you guys are the only one who just saying hsit about it , so close this post , i wont even come back here

also im now partner with Splashdamage and www.enemy-territory.com , go check their website ... and my site ISNT a forum or a CLAN , you can actuatly register your team , link your forum or what ever , you can recruit on the forum , yyou can create event and much more , so please ...

Im done with F|A ...

Since we are childish I would like to say you bye. Just few of our forums regulars suggested you something and we are childish?

More or less someone said to you on SD forums this:

giving me negative rep, pisses me offf, you're done

More or less I have removed your signature link on our forums. Our forums will provide no back link to your forum since we are "childish" .

FYI None of the F|A members said you anything bad. They just suggested you something that make forums open. More or less if you had asked nicely I would have even advertise for your website on our website. But seems like you are too much mature. Anyways good luck. :)

Thanks and have a nice day.

• Like 1