Tournament !

WTF-Berzerker

Hi , im a the manager of a big upcoming tournament , with prizes in money , sponsor etc ... i would like to know if you guys would be up to participate and bring some other teams into it , but i must warn you , the team that will register will be mostly MED,HIGH , but there will be a bracket for each team skill. im currently discussing with my staff about it , if you are interested to get involved in this tournament ( Hosted by the Enemy Territory Xfire community , wich count 182 ET members at moment ) Tell me , i will post a link to the website , a really nice website using a flash template , and a nice forum too , so tell me if i can , and ill add you guys as partner and there will be a button , with the image of your clan , linked to your sites xD

Here the link , and if u dont want , just edit the post and remove the link !

Hope to see you there !

( EDIT ) i can also sponsor your server and advert it on the Sponsored servers panel on the right using gametracker HTML code =)

( 2nd EDIT ) THIS IS NOT A CLAN , ITS A COMMUNITY, IM AM NOT RECRUTING FOR A TEAM OR ANYTHING , just want to bring u guys a fun and nice Enemy Territory experience , with rewards at the end

Ok , so im done , this is not the right place to get serrious player involved , i tryed ... and im not alone , we are actuatly 3 Staff , i got my server sponsorship & TS3 Servers for free , if u thing its isnt serrious buisness , gg ...

( We currently need 16 Team registered to get sponsor by ableplanet ... )

Edited by WTF-Berzerker

Ok , so im done , this is not the right place to get serrious player involved , i tryed ... and im not alone , we are actuatly 3 Staff , i got my server sponsorship & TS3 Servers for free , if u thing its isnt serrious buisness , gg ...

( We currently need 16 Team registered to get sponsor by ableplanet ... )

TBH this is the worst possible time to try and get a tourney started. All the players with school have finals in the next 6ish weeks, leaving pretty much zero time to be playing 2 or 3 matches + practices.

ill try to speak with daredevil , i got his Xfire , but i though posting here would bring some more member to the community ...

I dont only want teams , i want more member registered ! so its will bring more sponsor =)

Edited by WTF-Berzerker

Seems the member and the team registered dosnt have the same thinking as your , check out the forum xD

You Have changed the server, yesterday I visited this site and a Player could view content without registering, today it is locked forcing User to register prior to viewing.

Players don't want to register on a locked forum ( for all they know, could be a pedophile hosting website ), unlock the homepage so users can have a glimpse into what they are about to register for.

This is the Unlocked website showing no sponcer:

berzerkersforums.jpg

Basically, you just want users to goto your "Forums" just like they do here.

“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duckâ€

Sorry but imo the op is trolling big time. I have my own clan and website with forums but I don't try to recruit people to it on another clans forum. Shows that you have no class.

I say huge fail

You Have changed the server, yesterday I visited this site and a Player could view content without registering, today it is locked forcing User to register prior to viewing.

Players don't wanna register on a forum ( that for all they know, could be a pedophile hosting website ), unlock the homepage so users can have a glimpse into what they are about to register for.

This is the Unlocked website showing no sponcer:

Basically, you just want users to goto your "Forums" just like they do here.

“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duckâ€

Sorry but imo the op is trolling big time. I have my own clan and website with forums but I don't try to recruit people to it on another clans forum. Shows that you have no class.

I say huge fail

Ok guys , you are actuatly showing no respect to me , so what im gonna do is close this post , you guys are childish , i wont bother u guys anymore , just close this post , and if i want peopel to registrate before posting , its cause we need more member on the website to get sponsor for the prizes at the tournament , we already found our server provider , but now we need prize , so i need more registration on the website to show them its active and people are actuatly registering to help us out , you guys are the only one who just saying hsit about it , so close this post , i wont even come back here

also im now partner with Splashdamage and www.enemy-territory.com , go check their website ... and my site ISNT a forum or a CLAN , you can actuatly register your team , link your forum or what ever , you can recruit on the forum , yyou can create event and much more , so please ...

Im done with F|A ...