House

Yeah it was pretty good for a series.

I have every episode on my HDD. Though, the damn show made me a bit of a hypochondriac.

I couldn't stand the show when I first saw it. I believe I began halfway into season 6. Once I got to start from Season 1 I found a bit of an appreciation for it. 

@ancient  The final season was a bit of a drag, but I did like how they decided to end it. That whole ride off into the sunset thing is always a great finale.

• Like 1

One of my all time favourite :).Even though i do skip some of the medical ''bs'' unless it involves House :P.

Rewatched it just a few months ago.Yea the last season was diffrent(No Lisa :( ) and quite frankly i didnt like the asian chick lol

dr-lisa-cuddy_15300_1.jpg?cache=12413971

• Like 1

• Leader

I watched the whole series when it first came on TV.  I obviously enjoyed it.   :)  The characters did bug me with all of the analyzing of each other that they did all the time.  They tried to "solve" each other as much as they tried to solve medical mysteries.

If you watch the series, then you are in for some dramatic surprises and a good number of mysteriously sick kids.

Ho, Ho, that reminds me of a great shocker...ah, now I remember some others!   :D

• Like 1

Couple of years behind with this topic, but when i still watched it, was honestly good to waste time on it, not to mention he can always perform some actions that are simply hliarious and keeps u watching one episode after another hah.

hnb.gif

• Leader

BTW, the actor who played House, Hugh Laurie, could speak with an extremely convincing US-American accent for someone born in Oxford, England.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Laurie

I later saw him in the 2004 remake of "Flight of the Phoenix",  where he spoke in his native accent and I gained a real appreciation of his skill.  It was really jarring to see "Dr. House" in that sandy desert, speaking with a "foreign" accent!   :)