Can't join servers

NewbieDeathShooter

Mostly u need to download server files that re needed for joining the server. If u did fresh install u will need to download jaymod mod from there which will start automatic and all the maps that ur missing, if there's anything else apart from that, its server custum packs. Would be good if u could post a screenshot of that file u downloading.

i downloaded jaymod mod and a bunch of custom servers maps but i still got the same problem. I also downloaded W-ET 2.60 patch but that didn't make a

difference. When i joined one of the servers the same download message comes up saying "downloading http://94.75.233.44/faredirect/etmain/venice_ne4,pk3".

I did that but then the server either times out or the download screen starts showing that the download is 106% finished and that i've got -5min remaining

Like said upper , when you enter a server , sometime you will be downloading files directly on the FTP of the server hoster , like maps , mods , skin etc ... So you just need to be patient , dont forget this command , really usefull to toggle on/off download

set cl_allowdownload 1

set cl_allowdownload 0

1 = You will allow the server to send you the required file to play

2 = You wont allow the server to send you the required files to play , so you will either recieve this message

Missing pk3 Files ...

If its a fresh instal , be sure u enabled PunkBuster , since FA are PB Protected servers

If you get Punkbuster error , or anything else that dont allow you to play on a PB Protected server , update your PB , follow the steps on this website http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

Hope that help

• Administrators

Howzit, I got a real problem. I try play Wolfenstien ET but whenever I try join a server it says awaiting gameplay and then it starts downloading tons of stuff. I manage to join a few servers that don't require any downloads. Thanx for any help in advance :)

Is your problem solved?