Help sort of?

epicofail

Alright guys, got this shit about a week ago..

it pretty good to my experience,

but there is one problem i keep encountering. The speaker is not attached to anything *exclude wiring*, its just set loose.

So whenever i make a turn or go on a hill, the speaker falls off, *whatever you see right now faces down*. Just wondering if

any of you know efficient way to lock the speaker in place so that it doesn't fall off when i make turns. By efficient, i mean no drilling

or any of that. In other words, i want 0 damage.

0411101320-00.jpg

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. :P

I used velcro strips and a friction mat thingy. Its a black rubbery pad that doesn't let stuff slide around, I just stapled it to the bottom of my sub box.

I think you will be good with the weight of the subs if you take that rubber mat out of the trunk. Then you will have a carpet on carpet contact (kinda like velcro) instead of carpet to slippery mat.

• 3 months later...

Metal thingy with screws = damage :rolleyes: lol I'd say take the black mat out, its killing the friction the subs would make with the bottom of your trunk and without friction it won't stay in one place.