berlinerbol

Hi try to make  "pig´s head brawn"   in estonian  its seapeasült

You need:
1 or half pigs head
10-15 l cold water
2 kg peeled carrots 
3 kg peeled onions 
some salt and not cround balck pepper

put this all into big pot, when whoam is makin in top of water u need to take it off, and repeat this several times, u need to boil this "thing"  very long atleast 1/3 waters is gone (5-7 hours are good) then drain it  this is important u NEED THIS WATER OR NOW STOCK. Pull some meat at pigs head and use those carrots and onions aswell, put it on some soup bowl and pour over with stock  put it into cold room not in freezer +2- +6  is  nice and  when its like jelly u can eat it

• Like 1

OFC you can make some drinks with  yeast  and water and sugar  but u have to be careful  the yeast must be stand in warm water (35C ) at least 20 min (or u get stomachache) just add sugar and stir it sometimes 

when i was little boy my grandfather was making this to me ;)

• Like 1

This is a dish widely known in Switzerland. Every region has it's own version, even!

It's called Rösti, a kind of friend hash-browns.

All you need is some already-cooked potatoes, a pan, enough fat.

You grind the potato, you add what you like (my region puts in pieces of bacon :D) and you let it fry in the pan. Don't stir it around, it must be formed. Turn once to fry the other side.

Result:

rc3b6sti.jpg

There is not much you cannot make to it, literally all goes. Meat strips with creamy sauce, any kind of sausage, vegetables, cheese even. Some make sunny-side eggs on top of it, some roast ham or server half a chicken :)

Njoy!

• Like 2

Hey berliner !!

When I first tried the ají gallina in Lima my life was brought to life again...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/aji-de-gallina-chicken-in-a-spicy-sauce-recipe.html

That's the english recipe. Dunno if it's correct, never cooked ají de gallina... but is awesome!!! absolute 10/10  :P. Check some youtube videos!

The peruvian gastronomy really impressed me :lol: . I feel very ashamed for the chilean cooking...  :unsure:  :angry:

Here is the result:

img-april-2009-aji-gallina2.jpg

Cya Eddie!!!

• Like 1