Anyone play this?

Chameleon

Hell. f***ing. No.

Let me fill you in on something: Aeria Games f***s up every god damn game they publish. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

I used to game sage for these shit stains. Think unpaid moderator. Me and sin and a few others rallied for this company back in the day. They take every good franchise they get, pay to win the shit out of it, and then f***ing trash the servers once the population dies off from all of the bullshit.

A lot of us walked off their staff a long time ago. Even a couple of their paid GMs left.

Read the reviews on the steam page for this lol

http://store.steampowered.com/app/223650/

They will do to this what they did to WolfTeam. (Another dead Aeria FPS).

Boycott these douchebags.

• Like 6

Hahaha I hadn't really read any reviews.. One guy said it gave him ebola it was so horrific... Dang I hate to read all that.. The videos made it look amazing, and I really liked the series..  :(

• Like 1

Same here man. Fear was a great series. I'll promote those games to my fullest ability. Even the non-canon expansions.

However, I can not in good conscience let people get stuck with the herpes that is Aeria games. I have a seething hatred for their company.

I'd rather play an MMO put out by EA.

• Like 2

Same here man. Fear was a great series. I'll promote those games to my fullest ability. Even the non-canon expansions.

However, I can not in good conscience let people get stuck with the herpes that is Aeria games. I have a seething hatred for their company.

I'd rather play an MMO put out by EA.

:agree

well sid has said it about the game(multiplayer,expansions) and Aeria games

i cannot add more i think