METALLICA

GraveDigger

honestly, they're one of my most-overrated bands of all time. they haven't put out an album even clsoe to decent since the Black album. Almost as over rated as Ozzy. They aren't as heavy, but listen to Rush. Much beter technically, the best band NOT to be in the R&R Hall of Fame

• Like 1

Do we have any Metallica fans out there? Old school fans....?

this is the shit. If you didnt know, then you need to check this out.

go here and check this stuff out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw

Yea! they are freaken amazing. :P

METALLICA kicks ass since more than 20years. They are one of the best Live Bands ever!! Perfect Drums by Lars Ulrich,hard guitar and wonderful Vocals by James Hetfield. Hope they play the next 20years as good as the last!!

They were one of my favorite bands growing up in the 80s.

But you already figured that out I'm sure lol.

I saw them many times in concert, every time they came through the Midwest.

First time I heard them on the radio was in 1985 when Master of Puppets came out (the early Metalforce pre-release not the 1986 full release when they changed record labels).

We used to party and listen to them all the time in high school.

All their new stuff sucks.

I agree with just about everything thats been said here. Master of Puppets & Ride the Lightning r my favorite albums. Black album sucked--as did everything up till this last release. It jams. Its heavy man.

did milli say something about them being almost as overrated as Ozzy......? WTF?

Milli--stop smoking that stuff man--its burning u up. Metallica has been selling out stadiums for 25 years and they continue to do so. Even if you dont like them, the term "overrated" should never be used to describe them or OZZY. :excl:

p.s. I like Rush as well. Neil Peart is one of the greatest drummers ever.

Lol I love metallica! :D favourite song: for whom the bells tolls or wiplash :hmm

@milli vanilli: Rush??? :o i think Metallica is much better, coz i dont like the vocalist of rush but... I love songs of Rush such as Limelight or YYZ :P

Edited by Strato7

the last time i saw these guys was the black album, i worked the show at the civic center. They still did alot of the old goodies. They got too sensive. Metallica needs to go get drunk, get into a bar fight and write some good shit that isnt full of false growls and gayness

They were one of my favorite bands growing up in the 80s.

But you already figured that out I'm sure lol.

I saw them many times in concert, every time they came through the Midwest.

First time I heard them on the radio was in 1985 when Master of Puppets came out (the early Metalforce pre-release not the 1986 full release when they changed record labels).

We used to party and listen to them all the time in high school.

All their new stuff sucks.

+1 So true :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First tape i ever owned: Kill'em All.

May have listened to The Four Horsemen (and play it with my band) more than 1.000 times.

Feeling kind of old here because for Metallica old stuff was until Master of Puppets, then Cliff Burton died and in my opinion it has been a long way down

First tape i ever owned: Kill'em All.

Feeling kind of old here because for Metallica old stuff was until Master of Puppets, then Cliff Burton died and in my opinion it has been a long way down

Metallica and Type O Negative was the first Bands i was listening. Metallica as i was 10 or so and TON as i was 12 or 13. I still like the old stuff more than the most new Songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m99ybtk4QNs

One of my Favs