FPS

audrey

I set my rate to 50000 and the primitives to 2.5 ... don't know if it works for you, but for me it worked pretty well actually. :)

i have set primitives to 2, didn't work for me, and the rate is 25000 i think

i'll try this too, whatever works!

thanks naddi :)

• Like 1

I set my rate to 50000 and the primitives to 2.5 ... don't know if it works for you, but for me it worked pretty well actually. :)

r_primitives accepts only integer values, see https://github.com/id-Software/Enemy-Territory/blob/master/src/renderer/tr_shade.c#L166-200 Edited by Dragonji
  • Like 3

Thank you peeps!

Worth to check CPU\GPU temps also, HWmonitor gives a quick overview http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

When was the inside of the PC case cleaned of dust?

That's probably what it is. Last couple of weeks, it turns off a lot too, mostly when i'm in the game. I guess I would need a new graphic card, this one is older than me.
And to clean it out.

Btw u said u r win was r installed. I have a strange issue whit my this. My ati card dont supported whit Amd anymore. So windows give me thehardwear driver for my GPU.
I have low fps and lagspikes. Mean i have 5-50 fps random. I replace the driver whit the latest CCC. problem solved. Now i have a great and fix 43 fps -.-.
Yust a tipp :)