FPS

audrey

Can someone tell me how to fix my fps?
Last few days it wont go above 70/75, and sometimes it's 35/40.

it used to be 90 per second and that was good, but i can't deal with 75.

i tried to set it with /com_maxfps, not working, still wont go above 75.

I'd love that command too, too bad it doesn't exist :D

It seems obvious for me and it definitely should exist. :angry:

But I don't know what am i talking about I GUESS.

• Like 2

Scan your system if its free of viruses and malware.

https://www.malwarebytes.org/

And always close useless applications that run in the background before starting the game.

i ran virus scan and cleared them. still have unbelieveable spikes.

-in first instance, try this: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/

-in Windows, change the power plan for the performance one. Same goes on your graphic settings panel.

-then according the brand of your graphic card and if present, force the settings of "vsync" & "threaded optimization" on OFF in your graphic settings panel.

-in first instance, try this: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/

-in Windows, change the power plan for the performance one. Same goes on your graphic settings panel.

-then according the brand of your graphic card and if present, force the settings of "vsync" & "threaded optimization" on OFF in your graphic settings panel.

hey so, thank you, i'll do that after i reinstall my windows. I did something to the computer trying to fix this i don't quite know what happened but I have to reinstall it all.

Maybe that'll help too.

hey so, thank you, i'll do that after i reinstall my windows. I did something to the computer trying to fix this i don't quite know what happened but I have to reinstall it all.

Maybe that'll help too.

If it's an issue with Windows then I would advise you first to do a "sfc /scannow". Worth a shot before any reinstall.

just in case, here how to do:

• Like 1

If it's an issue with Windows then I would advise you first to do a "sfc /scannow". Worth a shot before any reinstall.

just in case, here how to do:

oh please don't get me wrong, personally I won't reinstall anything. I did something to it, and told my brother that something's wrong with pc, and now he's dealing with reinstalling the windows. It was a long overdue with it anyway, it became slow and stuff, it was time to reinstall. After it's up, tomorow i guess, if the lag is still on, i'll try those things you said in previous post.

thank you mr. annibal :rolleyes:

• Like 1

You're welcome Miss Audrey :) As long you have a support to solve your issue, that's all what counts. In all cases, you can count on us as extra support if needed! ;)

• Like 1