ETPub Advertising

Maximo Decimo

Well, i just want to promote F|A ETPub Server in order to everyone enjoy playing on our smallest (slots) but most funny of all our servers.

It usually is visite by hardcore players but i noticed that just few players for jaymod or nitmod server step by pub. Probably is becuase the the location, ping or probably the lag, whatever, but the point is that would be great see some new faces around. Like me, once in a while step by jaymod server because i enjoy play with more than 50 players... is like a crazy game, nades everywhere, shoters, snipers, boom, boom, boom, everywhere lol. Thats why i invite all members and regular plays on Pub once in a while.

These are, more or less, what ETpub Server Recluting has:

- 20 slots

- Exelents maps: scrims and regular maps, just perfect maps for the capacity of server.

- No problems with stack teams. We practically dont have that trouble.

- Is not very common see a hacker around (refering at noquarter or nitmod that are the haxor´s paradise)

- Pro players, newbies and noobs. So fraggers and non fraggers enjoys on pub.

- Not double jump, no new guns, no adren, no adren and no adren. For those that still like to play the old ET, great times, this is where you should go.

- No useless commands and excesive sounds (like some servers that is a crazy mix of sounds, shots, cheers, etc, etc.)

Basicilly ETPub is old system of ET, but i think is the most funny mod, in second place is jaymod B)

Well, i hope see more jaymod, nitmod and hardcore players around, members and regulars, even if once in a while.

And remember !!! F|A ETPub Server Recluting Rocks !!!

• Like 4

Agreed. Jaymod gets boring sometimes with 40+ players, arty spam, etc... so it's nice to be able to join a smaller but still populated server with smaller hitboxes and more focus on skill and the objective. :D

Damn you Cabron, you got first this Topic, i just was wondering about make one today, but:

I WISH THE SAME, COME ON, GUYS ETPUB IS GREAT!!!!!!

Damn you Cabron, you got first this Topic, i just was wondering about make one today, but:

I WISH THE SAME, COME ON, GUYS ETPUB IS GREAT!!!!!!

lol mex is funny he allways does the same thing everytime maxi makes a post .

@ohurcool join up dude if u want some ff action ther is hardcore

@ohurcool join up dude if u want some ff action ther is hardcore

I play Hardcore occasionally. :D

Unfortunately, I seem to always be stuck on the team with players that cannot distinguish between Axis and Allies.. = TK TK TK :(