NO PUNKBUSTER!???

WarMongrel

According to the filters in BC2 as well as on the account of a few players there is no Punkbuster running in our BC2 server. IDK who has admin here but i believe this is why the server has been dead for te past few days. Can we get this fixed ASAP?

• Administrators

Server is been dead cos our members don't play on it.

It's just master list issue but PB is their.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-67220c65-vb164588.html

Server is been dead cos our members don't play on it.

It's just master list issue but PB is their.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-67220c65-vb164588.html

ok well im gald to hear that PB is there but if it apears that it is not there because of the server browser features then we are missing out on alot of potential players. I play there i i have seen plenty of our members there. But i dont think we will get nearly as many hits if we are filterd out as not having punkbuster. Can we fix this??? Plus it wasnt like this before so what changed?

maybe this happen after patch applied, I dunno did anyone check at dice forum to see if this happen with other servers?

oh guys did we post something here like we are recruiting :

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clans Recruit, post stories and ask questions about Clans.

• Administrators

oh guys did we post something here like we are recruiting :

It would be nice if someone could make a post their. :)

Ok with dares help i have accessed the server admin and also done some reading on this matter. First let me reasure anyone reading this post PB is indeed running and streaming on our BC2 server. Second it turns out this is a well known issue with the game right now that EA is aware of and reportedly is currently working to correct. We will keep you updated.