Watch Dogs

Elf

hi there! :D

i'm in the first 1/4 of playing this game, and I was really enjoying it :lol:

i was hooked on it for some time, but have been really busy these days so haven't been able to play it :(

great buy though! :thumbsup  hope you enjoy it as well!

• Like 1

I've personally enjoyed it quite a bit. I haven't been gaming much lately, but I've snuck in a few hours of play time here and there... always a good time.
Check this out: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/63546-watch-dogs/

• Like 1

Don´t buy the promo videos, turned everything on Ultra and it wasn´t so amazing as promised, though nothing bad to say neither.

The idea looked cool at first but in the end I was going through maps, popping heads with silenced spec ops and when necessary throwing some nades and sniper bullets in.

Also when driving a car and somebody chased you, there were nowhere to see those roadblocks etc to take down cars, and even if it actually happened, there were instantly 3 more replacemeants for backup. So again came out of car and popped some heads and threw nades:P

So the games main idea to hack through difficult situations failed for me. Anyways was a decent 20h or so of gameplay. There was left 50% of minigames but was getting booring to do the same thing over and over again.

Most fun thing was Carmageddon style rally "digital trip" rally game and the spidie one too;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome game, If anyone can add me as a friend on their Uplay account, we could have some real fun.

As far as the hacking while being chased, you need to watch for the indicator at the bottom of screen to say when is the optimal time to deploy hack.

my in-game name for Watch Dogs is cruel.kind

Edited by CruelKind