OLD SKOOL

GraveDigger

Why isnt there a section devoted to ATARI (I had the ATARI 400) or some of the older gaming systems.

The ATARI was a true beast. My brother got a Colecovision a couple of years later and it totally rocked.

I realize now that that is when my love of video games was spawned.

Consequently.., I have shirked responsibility more times than I can remember. Over the years when I had the choice to "Cut the Lawn" or "Age of Empires", the game would win out with out question. How many times have you cut a study session short because you needed to conquer a level or a stage in your latest game?

I can remember being so addicted to HALO that my live in girlfriend at the time had to almost beg me to have sex with her. And before you ask yourself......."Was she Fine?" , Of course she was--smoking hot. The point here is that at that moment HALO was on the same plane as a great piece of ass.

I have always been, I will always be, A Gamer.

Its not only u, alot people has that, with old and new games,

When they love it, they do everything to get time to play, and don't make appointments with people,

because they wanne play,

Im an gamer to, but not so hard to say no to my wife and my child is very important for me,

I Not an person who wanna lose my wife and child for a game,

And i don't want to show ET to my child anyways,

I've had computer around me since I was 5 or 6, possibly even earlier, so I got hooked up to games fairly easily. Playing games ever since then, and no end in sight (whether is that a good or bad thing, time will tell, probably it's going to end up badly).

I have never missed work and i dont have any children. Even in my periods of true game madness, I still took care of business. I also will add that I have never had video games cost me a relationship (i.e. girlfriend).

I was just saying that I am hooked -- and have been for while. The kid that comes along and get introduced to gaming through a PS3 doesnt really get it. Thats not a jab at that kid, thats just the way it is.

If you have ever loaded a game off of 5 or 6 old school 5.25" floppy discs then you know what I mean.

Somebody give it up for DIG DUG --(dig dug not on 5.25 floppy)

dig_dug_level_256_kill_screen.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Yea, i can still remember playing games off of floppy disks as well. :P

Haha, yea I used to sit in the back of all my classes playing World of Warcraft. xD

and now, in some of the boring classes. my friends and I play Age of Empires against each other xD

Been playing games since Sesame Street Letter Go Round on the Commodore 64 when I was two years old going on three, that's how I learned my letters. My dad has had computer games since before I was born so I'm sure I was exposed to them before that... still enjoy some old games but I enjoy the new ones too.

Edited by Number1Dad

Man, I'm so disappointed in you guys. Not even a mention of the Atari 2600. Sheesh!

Remember when it only took 10 minutes to load a game and you had to change the disks several times. I found out later that 5 1/4 floppy's also make decent frisbees if you taped the edges.

Spider Fighter anyone?